Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eapvikingsjersey.com/]cheap viking

in
Über uns
05.12.2018 14:35
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

A month out from the NRL finals and its a frantic race to secure a top 8 spot but four doesnt go into two. ESPN has studied the numbers to reveal who will survive and who will go on Mad Monday.PANTHERSCurrently 7th on 24 points (For and Against: +3)Matches remaining - Knights (A), Tigers (H), Titans (A), Sea Eagles (H)Key player: Nathan Cleary - He may be an 18 year old rookie but he plays with the calmness and control of a seasoned star. If he continues his fine form theres no reason the Panthers cant go deep into the playoffs.Why they will make the finals: They appear to have the most favourable run home of the four teams fighting for the two remaining spots, and they should win all four games and may even push further up the ladder if they play to current form.Why they wont make the finals: Their roster is extremely talented but it is also young and relatively inexperienced in big games. Dealing with pressure isnt something anyone can train for so Penriths entire campaign rests on how their young stars deal with the weight of expectation.Predicted Finish: 6th on 32 points - I expect the Panthers to win all of their remaining fixtures and finish the regular season with 32 competition points. That could even be enough to reel in the battling Brisbane Broncos, who face a difficult month of fixtures leading into the NRL finals.WARRIORSCurrently 8th on 24 points (For and Against: -7)Matches remaining: - Rabbitohs (H), Cowboys (A), Tigers (H), Eels (H)Key player: Shaun Johnson - Its no scoop but the Warriors halfback is the key to almost everything they do. He is the NRLs most dangerous player in broken play, and he must be highly involved for them to achieve anything this season.Why they will make the finals: Nobody in the history of rugby league has ever been able to tip the Warriors with any great confidence but they are tougher to beat at home and that SHOULD be enough for them to qualify for September football.Why they wont make the finals: The Warriors are a tipsters nightmare and they can find a way to blow it. even when the equation seems set in stone. Call me foolish but I am backing them in ... but they have let me down before.Predicted Finish:?8th on 30 points - The Warriors are blessed with three of their remaining four games at home and I believe they can win those and may drop the away game to the Cowboys. But they cant afford to be complacent as a poor for and against could be the difference between finals footy or Mad Monday.TIGERSCurrently 9th on 24 points (For and Against: -47)Matches remaining: - Titans (A), Panthers (H), Warriors (A), Raiders (H)Key player: Mitchell Moses - Has really stepped up in the absence of Luke Brooks and Robbie Farah and looks to be realising his true potential. If he can maintain, or even build on, his current form when/if the other two return to the side then Wests Tigers can cause major headaches for the NRL heavyweights.Why they will make the finals: Their confidence is sky-high and there is no more dangerous side when confident. They are also unpredictable and difficult to stop when they have momentum and they have a lot of that right now after three straight wins.Why they wont make the finals: May have left their run of form a little too late. Jason Taylor has copped plenty of criticism for his decision to drop Tigers great Robbie Farah but they have since gone on to score their first hat-trick of wins for the season. Current form warrants finals footy but they may just run out of games.Predicted Finish: 9th on 28 points - The Tigers are arguably in their best form of the season but face a tricky run home against three equally desperate sides also chasing finals qualification before finishing with a game against one of the form teams of the competition in Canberra. Close but not close enough.TITANS- Currently 10th on 23 points (For and Against: +7)Matches remaining - Tigers (A), Knights (A), Panthers (H), Cowboys (H)Key player: Jarryd Hayne - Seems strange to suggest a player who hasnt been there all year holds the key to their season, but it is a luxury to add someone of Haynes quality at this stage of the campaign. Theyve got this far without him so if he fires the Titans will do more than just make up numbers.Why they will make the finals: The Titans were many peoples prediction for wooden spoon at the start of the season but theyre on the verge of finals football and look to be a highly professional outfit on and off the football field. Theyve showed they are capable of defying the odds and dont seem to let pressure affect them.Why they wont make the finals: I am a little concerned that halfback Ashley Taylor might go into his shell after the arrival of Jarryd Hayne. Taylor seemed content to take a back seat to Hayne against the Warriors but he is one of the main reasons the Titans are in playoff contention and the 21-year-old must remain chief playmaker.Predicted Finish:?10th on 25 points - A positive points differential, albeit a small one, is an advantage and the fact they have their most difficult games at home will also help. The Titans have had an excellent season and surprised almost everyone but I still see them falling just short of the playoffs in 2016. Cheap Stitched China Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Cheap College Stitched Jerseys . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.stitchedjerseyscheap.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Stitched Soccer Jerseys Online . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Wales star Jamie Roberts has delivered a damning verdict on his performance against opening autumn opponents Australia and says he fully respected head coach Rob Howleys decision to drop him.Roberts has been restored to the Wales midfield for Saturdays Principality Stadium appointment with Japan, when he will win an 85th cap and extend a 45-Test midfield partnership with fellow British and Irish Lion Jonathan Davies.And the 30-year-old Harlequins centre is determined to bounce back after paying a hefty and unfamiliar price for Wales 32-8, five-try Wallabies defeat earlier this month by losing his place when they took on -- and beat -- Argentina six days ago.I could think of a few four-letter expletives to describe how I played against Australia, Roberts said. The hardest thing was probably trying to find a reason why, but it was nothing more and nothing less than a bad day at the office.I pride myself on consistency of performance, especially defensively, but it was a disappointing day personally and for the side. I certainly didnt deserve to play last weekend.Having spoken to Rob after the Australia game, I fully respected his decision. Its the nature of what we do. Its a competitive squad here, and we know if we dont perform, you dont deserve to keep the jersey.So I did a bit of soul-searching and certainly had a few sleepless nights, but you learn from it and I am ready and raring to go again this weekend.I walked off the pitch against Australia with a big inkling that I was going to be dropped. I made mistakes -- mistakes I dont normally make -- and that was the hardest thing was trying to find the reason why.I have been playing well this season and came into the camp with confidence. I had a poor performance. I am not over-thinking it.The competition in the squad is strong, esppecially at centre, and if you dont play well you dont deserve to keep the jersey.ddddddddddddThat is what drives us all forward, and hopefully thats what will drive me forward this week with a point to prove. Thats what Test rugby is about, and we are all in a better place for it.Roberts was an unused replacement last weekend as Wales edged out the Pumas 24-20, but he has dismissed any notion of Japans Cardiff visit providing him with an opportunity for redemption.Its not a shot at redemption -- it would be selfish to say that -- its about Wales winning and playing my part in that, he added. You learn from it. It has given me a new perspective, given me a kick up the backside, which I hope, when I look back on this season, that I needed. That is the way I am treating it.Wales have beaten Japan eight times in nine Tests, and that domination should continue with something to spare on Saturday, building further momentum ahead of next weeks autumn finale against South Africa.And one of the highlights could be an appearance off the bench by 18-year-old uncapped Ospreys wing Keelan Giles, whose devastating finishing ability and blistering pace have already seen him being mentioned in the same breath as Wales record try-scorer Shane Williams.I cant remember a guy as evasive as Keelan since Shane Williams, said Roberts, continuing the theme. We have had a drill in training when were put up one on one with Keelan, and it has been quite embarrassing.He is a frightening prospect, and I hope he gets a chance to come on and show his worth and show his potential. He is a humble lad and he knows this is a big opportunity for him. He has the potential to cause carnage. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen