Image and video hosting by TinyPic

heapchiefsjersey.com/]cheap chiefs jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapramsjersey.com/]cheap rams jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.c

in
Über uns
20.12.2018 04:09
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

WELLESLEY, Mass. -- Ellen Port won her third U.S. Senior Womens Amateur title and seventh USGA championship Thursday, beating Andrea Kraus 3 and 2 at Wellesley Country Club.The 55-year-old Port, from St. Louis, also won the event for players 50-and-over in 2012 and 2013 and the U.S. Womens Mid-Amateur in 1995, 1996, 2000 and 2011. With seven USGA womens titles, shes tied for second place with Carol Semple Thompson and Anne Quast Sander, one behind JoAnne Gunderson Carner.Fantastic, Port said. Its always great to win a USGA championship. You work so hard to get here and its just so special when you can finish it off.Port was 2-under par for 16 holes, with the usual match-play concessions.Ellen is amazing, said the 55-year-old Kraus, from Baltimore. Shes a lovely human being and I give her incredible kudos. Shes got a family, she does it all.In addition to Carner, only Bobby Jones and Tiger Woods with nine, and Jack Nicklaus with eight have won more USGA championships than Port. Ports 7-1 record is the best among female players who have reached six or more USGA finals. Thompson is 7-3, Glenna Collett Vare 6-2, and Carner 6-3.On Wednesday night, Port received a text of encouragement from Thompson.Its mind-boggling, Port said. Im definitely not in that league. (Anne and Carol) are both good friends of mine. Carol drummed me the first time I played in an event. She beat me 6 and 5 at the (Womens) Western. She was a legend and we sat down and had lunch. Ive learned a lot from her and respect her. Its just a real honor.Port is the womens golf coach at Washington University in St. Louis. She also still teaches at the John Burroughs School, a private high school.My team has been texting me and theyve been having way more fun at practice since Ive been gone, Port said. The captains have been in charge and they have a trick-shot video that they created. I would not be sitting here if both of my employers had not allowed me to play and continue to compete. So I am very grateful. Cheap San Diego Padres Jerseys . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Cheap Houston Astros Jerseys . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-san-francisco-giants-jerseys . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap Minnesota Twins Jerseys . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Des Hasler is concerned the NRLs shoulder charge fiasco could have an adverse impact on the finals series.Canterbury coach Hasler said on Friday there was widespread confusion among clubs and players over the shoulder charge rule.Haslers words come after Canberra star Jack Wightons exoneration on Tuesday night at the judiciary, and the lack of any charge against Cronulla hooker Michael Ennis.Its not just a concern for me - it is a concern for any of the clubs or the players, Hasler said.Hasler has long butted heads with NRL officialdom, echoing Raiders coach Ricky Stuarts call for a review of the rules and interpretations governing the controversial tackle in the off-season.It needs to be addreessed - a case like that isnt the first time it has happened, he said.ddddddddddddPeople keep giving me advice about the way to go about it (addressing it with the NRL) but it seems to fall on deaf ears.We will see what happens in the off-season.Hasler said the Bulldogs didnt challenge Sam Kasianos two-game suspension for dangerous contact because of the unpredictable nature of the judiciary system.It was something that we could have taken to the judiciary but, with the judiciary these days, you just dont know what can happen. Lets be honest - nobody knows, he said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen