Image and video hosting by TinyPic

touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens. He was flagged on the play and drew the ire of Giants coach Ben McAdoo, who acknowledge

in Unsere Regeln 25.12.2018 07:31
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

The NFL has fined Odell Beckham Jr. for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in last weekends game, marking the fourth time this season that the New York Giants star wide receiver has been fined.Beckham was fined $24,309 on Friday for taking off his helmet while celebrating a late-game touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens. He was flagged on the play and drew the ire of Giants coach Ben McAdoo, who acknowledged earlier this week that he spoke with Beckham about the penalty, saying we cant have it.Beckhams four fines through seven games have cost him $96,772 already this season.No matter what I do, theres going to be extra attention, period, Beckham said Friday. If I dyed my hair another color, there would be attention. If I wear some funky shoes, theres going to be extra attention. ... I have to do the best to not be a distraction to my team. I dont think theyve ever felt that way in a sense.Everyone in the locker room knows what it is with me. They know how I feel about them and what Im willing to do and give to them each and every day, not just on Sunday.In Week 1, Beckham was involved in a group celebration that cost him $12,154. In Week 2, he was docked $36,000 for a hit on New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro.?After Week 4, he was docked $24,309 for taunting Xavier Rhodes?during a Monday Night Football game against the Minnesota Vikings.Beckham leads the Giants with 35 receptions for 581 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been limited in practice this week because of a hip injury but was not on the Giants injury report Friday and is expected to play Sunday in London against the Los Angeles Rams.ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan contributed to this report. Air Max 90 China Wholesale . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Air Max 90 Wholesale . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. ATLANTA -- Breanna Stewart had 23 points, eight rebounds, six assists and three blocks in the Seattle Storms 91-82 victory over the Atlanta Dream on Sunday night.Sue Bird added 23 points, Jewell Loyd had 17 and Alysha Clark 11 for the Storm (12-17).Seattle had their largest lead of 26 early in the fourth quarter. Angel McCoughtrys 3-pointer with 3:25 left capped a 19-4 run that cut Atlantas deficit to 82-71, but Birds 3-ppointer made it 89-73 at 1:42 and the Storm held on.ddddddddddddMcCoughtry was 12 of 17 from the field and had 32 points. Tiffany Hayes added 20 for the Dream (14-14).The Storm built an eight-point lead by halftime and pulled away with a 10-0 run in the middle of the third quarter to lead 61-41. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen