Image and video hosting by TinyPic

footballjerseys.info/]Football Jerseys O

in
Über uns
06.01.2019 09:47
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Eddie Betts booted six goals as Adelaide ended North Melbournes AFL season with a 62-point elimination final belting on Saturday night, but two key Crows face tribunal concerns.Adelaide defender Kyle Hartigan was reported for tripping and fellow backman Daniel Talia could be charged with striking in the Crows 21.15 (141) to 12.7 (79) victory at Adelaide Oval.The Crows advance to an away semi-final against Sydney, with Hawthorn to meet Western Bulldogs in the other semi-final. Qualifying final winners Geelong and Greater Western Sydney have secured home preliminary finals in a fortnight.The Crows ended the distinguished North careers of Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Nick Dal Santo and Michael Firrito.With the Roos quartet not being given fresh contracts at the club, only Dal Santo offered evidence on Saturday night that their delistings werent premature - he was arguably Norths best player.Brilliant Crow Betts will star on the highlight reel but his teammates Hartigan and Talia will anxiously await match review panel verdicts after viewing the replay on Monday.Hartigan was reported on the spot for tripping Kangaroo Lindsay Thomas in the second quarter - the Crow thrust his left leg into Thomas knee.And Talia appeared to fell Roo forward Petrie with a left forearm in an act which sparked a fiery melee, also in the second term.The incidents took some gloss off a polished second-half display from the Crows, who led by just 12 points at halftime.Betts then was a key character in a third-term onslaught from the home side: Adelaide kicked eight goals to three to book their semi-final spot.Betts booted three goals for the quarter and helped form a dominant Crows attack also boasting Tom Lynch (four goals) and Taylor Walker and Josh Jenkins, who each kicked two.Adelaide defender Brodie Smith (29 disposals, two goals) and teammate Matt Crouch (29 possessions) were superb while the Kangaroos had few clear-cut winners - Dal Santo (29 touches) was industrious and Jack Ziebell (22 disposals) battled gamely, while Majak Daw slotted four goals and Thomas booted three.Adelaide coach Don Pyke praised the even spread of contributors in his winning side.I was really proud of the guys tonight, Pyke said.It started with our effort around the ball.Pyke also praised Betts performance.Hes a special player, Eddie, and tonight he did some special things, he said. Nike Free Clearance Sale . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Nike Free Discount . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.nikefreediscount.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Nike Free .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Nike Free Clearance . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division.Detroit, MI (Sports Network) - Miguel Cabrera hit his 40th homer of the season and knocked in three runs, Max Scherzer became the first 18-game winner in the majors and the Detroit Tigers beat the Kansas City Royals, 6-3, on Sunday at Comerica Park. Scherzer (18-1) allowed two runs on five hits while striking out four over eight innings for the AL Central-leading Tigers, who won three contests in this five-game series. The 29-year-old right-hander became the fifth pitcher since 1912 to win at least 18 of his first 19 decisions, according to STATS. Torii Hunter, Brayan Pena and Ramon Santiago each drove in a run for Detroit, which had 12 hits. Kansas City starter Bruce Chen (5-1) gave up six runs on eight hits over 5 1/3 innings. Billy Butler hit a solo homer and Salvador Perez and Emilio Bonifacio each had an RBI. After hitting a walk-off homer Saturday night, Cabrera socked a two-run shot on the first pitch he saw Sunday. Austin Jackson, who led off with a single, scored on Cabreras blast over the wall in left. Detroit tacked on another run in the third. With two outs, Hunter hit a ground-rule double to right and raced home on Cabreras single to left-center field. The Tigers gave Scherzer some more run support in the fifth.dddddddddddd Jose Iglesias and Austin Jackson hit back-to-back doubles to put men on second and third. Hunters sacrifice fly to right made it a 4-0 contest. Scherzer allowed just one hit through five innings. The Royals finally moved a runner past first in the sixth when Jarrod Dyson singled, stole second and advanced to third on David Loughs groundout. Scherzer, though, got Eric Hosmer looking at strike three. Detroit scored two more runs in the bottom half. Andy Dirks singled and crossed the plate on Penas double to center. Louis Coleman then took over for Chen and Santiago greeted him with an RBI single to right. Kansas City got both of those runs back in the seventh. Butler singled, moved to third on Alex Gordons double and scored on Perezs groundout. Bonifacio followed with an RBI double to left-center field. Butler homered off Joaquin Benoit in the ninth to account for the final margin. Game Notes It was the 11th time in Tigers history that a player has hit 40-or-more home runs in a season. Cabrera became just the third player in franchise history to hit 40-or-more homers in back-to-back seasons. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen