Image and video hosting by TinyPic

pfootballjerseys.info/]Football Jerseys Outle

in
Über uns
11.01.2019 11:40
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

New Zealand are the defending champions and Australia are the in-form team, but its the unpredictability of Fast5 netball which could see any of the six nations lining up for short-form honours take out the title in Melbourne this weekend.Vying to overcome the traditional trans-Tasman powerhouses are England, South Africa, Jamaica and underdogs Malawi in netballs version of Twenty20 cricket.New Zealand have won five of the past six tournaments while Australia are chasing history and the only trophy missing from their impressive silverware cabinet.Captains from all sides were in agreeance on Thursday that the 24-minute, five-a-side matches with hybrid rules levelled the playing field, with long-range multiple point shots and power plays often proving the difference.Australia Fast5 Diamonds captain Susan Pettitt said her side was boosted by the inclusion of shooters Gretel Tippet and Caitlin Thwaites fresh from a winning Constellation Cup campaign against the Silver Ferns.She playfully nominated rival Kiwi Fast5 skipper Maria Tutaias skill in nailing the long shots as a reason why Australia is yet to claim a win the fast and furious tournament.Fast 5 is built for Maria Tutaia, shes a great long-bomb shooter but weve got some shooters in our team this year who have been really practising that and theyre looking good so were hopefully going to come out on the weekend and do well, Pettitt said.England, champions in 2011 and runners-up in 2010 and 2012, boast a strong side which features the likes of Geva Mentor, Jo Harten and Ama Agbeze - regulars in the now defunct trans-Tasman league, while South Africas Helen Housby will be keen to impress on Australian soil ahead of her debut with the NSW Swifts in the new National Netball League next year.Jamaica are without their all-conquering shooter Romelda Aiken, who headlines the new NNL Collingwood side next year, but captain Althea Byfield confidently said her side has what it takes to win.To me, its just regular netball, the rules are a little bit different, but its five of us and five of them. Its anybodys game, Byfield said.Its challenging in the sense that in normal netball you want to protect the post, but in this situation, you want to give them the post because its just one point.Malawi captain Grace Mwafulirwa bravely shook off the underdog tag and said the Queens, featuring Melbourne Vixens new signing Mwai Kumwenda, would be competitive due to the nature of the game.Were ready. Were going to go out there with all our heart to do our best. [Fast5] is unpredictable. Cheap Air Max China . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Wholesale Air Max 97 . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.airmaxchina.com/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Black 2018 Air Max Online . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Air Max 97 China . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. NEW DELHI --- Indian discus thrower Krishna Poonia has failed to qualify for the Rio Olympics since she could not touch the qualifying standard in the competitions she took part in the US.Poonia, the lone Indian woman track and field athlete to have won an individual gold in the Commonwealth Games, finished first in her last competition in the US on Sunday with a throw of 57.10m in Florida but it was far below the Rio qualification mark. The Olympics qualification mark stands at 61m and the deadline for making it to the Rio Games is Monday.In the two months that Poonia, 34, trained and competed in the US with funding from the Target Olympic Podium Scheme of the Sports Ministry, her best effort was 59.49m.She had achieved her all-time personal best -- a nattional record of 64.dddddddddddd76m -- in 2012. She had won the 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games with a throw of 61.51m.Poonia has taken part in three Olympics (2004, 2008 and 2012). She had finished sixth in the 2012 London Games.I tried my best to qualify for Rio Olympics but in the end I could not do it, Poonia told PTI from the US. I think I did not have enough time to come back to my best after my knee surgery (last year). I will now look forward to the 2018 Commonwealth Games and Asian Games. I thank the Sports Ministry and Sports Authority of India for supporting me and allowing me to train and compete in the United States. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen