Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ecause of training or competitions. I e

in
Über uns
03.05.2018 15:14
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Mike Gundys 100th career win at Oklahoma State was one of his best.Mason Rudolph threw three touchdown passes and ran for a score to help the Cowboys upset No. 10 West Virginia 37-20 on Saturday.Its special for all of us, Gundy said of the milestone. For me to not say that 100 wins is not special to me is not fair. That means that were doing well here and were having success.It was Gundys sixth win over a top-10 team since 2008. The Cowboys are now in position to contend for the Big 12 title.Theyve kind of created a monster here, and the only way to feed it is to win big games like we did today, he said. And thats just the way its going to be from this point on.Rudolph completed 26 of 36 passes for 273 yards. James Washington had six catches for 117 yards, Chris Lacy caught two touchdown passes and Jalen McCleskey matched a career high with 11 receptions for the Cowboys (6-2, 4-1 Big 12).It feels great, Lacy said. We knew we had a big game coming, and this was a game to go out and make a statement. We wanted to prove that we run the Big 12.West Virginias Skyler Howard passed for 212 yards, but he threw two interceptions and lost a fumble for the Mountaineers (6-1, 3-1).We just didnt play as good as we have the last couple of weeks, West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen said. Maybe were not as good as we thought we were.THE TAKEAWAYWest Virginia: The Mountaineers hadnt played too tough of a schedule, so it was difficult to tell how good they were. West Virginia, which entered the game 10th in the nation in yards per game with 510 yards per game, finished with 421.Honestly, they were doing what we thought they were going to do, said West Virginia receiver Daikiel Shorts Jr., who had 8 catches for 82 yards. We had stuff that was there. They did exactly what we thought they were going to do, we just didnt execute.Oklahoma State: The Cowboys are known for their explosive offense, but their defense led the way in this one. Three times, the Cowboys forced turnovers and gained possession inside the West Virginia 15-yard line, leading directly to 17 points.Gundy said the Cowboys showed great discipline on Ramon Richards 59-yard interception return in the third quarter and Kevin Henrys 26-yard interception return in the fourth.We practice the fumble recovery and the interception, blocking in front of the returner, and not blocking below the waist, Gundy said. The time that we put into it and the players ability to focus and absorb that information has paid great dividends for us, and today was a great example.POLL IMPLICATIONSWest Virginia: The Mountaineers are looking at a steep drop because they dont have any really strong wins to give them a case to avoid it. They could fall out of the Top 20.Oklahoma State: The Cowboys could re-enter the rankings. They might already have been in the Top 25 if not for a controversial loss to Central Michigan.INJURY REPORTRushel Shell, West Virginias leading rusher, left the game in the second quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.UP NEXTWest Virginia hosts Kansas on Saturday.Oklahoma State plays at Kansas State on Saturday.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . Chase Allen Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Leonte Carroo Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-jermon-bushrod-jersey.html . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Michael Thomas Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans.Last week, Sky Academy Sports Scholar Siobhan-Marie OConnor teamed up with Athlete Mentor Tom Reed for a Sky Sports Living for Sport School visit at Siobhans old secondary school, Ralph Allen College in Bath. With the swimming qualifiers for the 2016 Rio Olympics fast approaching we caught up with Sports Scholar Siobhan and heres what she had to say…What has it been like coming back to your old school and seeing some of your old teachers? OConnor was joined on her visit by Sky Sports athlete mentor Tom Reed Its been really nice to come back to my old school and walk the corridors that are so familiar. I have really happy memories of my time here, I loved being able to see my friends every day. My teachers were so great with helping me balance school work with training, so its really nice to come back today with Sky Academy.And how was meeting Tom Reed and being involved in the Sky Sports Living for Sport session? Ive actually seen Tom around the Bath University campus so it was a bit weird seeing him at my old school. The session was great too, the kids looked like they were really enjoying themselves. I would have loved to be part of something like this when I was at school. How did you get into swimming?I started swimming when I was seven years old. My Dad is really into his sports so its safe to say I tried a lot of sports before I tried swimming. Who was your childhood hero? Why?Rebecca Adlington for sure. I remember watching her double gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics on TV. Shes such an inspiration and it was so amazing being on the same team with her at London 2012. She is such a lovely lady and has always been so kind and supportive.How many hours do you spend training a week?A lot! We have 10 swimming sessions a week - two every day apart from Wednesdays and Saturdays where we only have one. On average Ill cover 6km a session. On top of that we also have five land sessions, which can be anything from gym sessions to strength and conditioning. Whats the worst thing about swimming?I love swimming which is why I do it but the sacrifices to be the best swimmer I can, can be hard. I cant just drop everything and go out and see my friends. I also have to be careful with what I eat although I do love a box of Bens cookies! You have to treat yourself every now and then!What was it like competing at the London 2012 Olymppics? OConnor is setting her sights on a successful Olympics this summer in Rio London was an unforgettable experience, definitely a career highlight for me.dddddddddddd I was only 16 when selected and I was the youngest Team GB swimmer. What does Rio mean to you?The Olympic Games is a huge opportunity to compete at the highest level and an incredible, life-changing experience for any athlete. Im four years older, and like to think four years wiser than my first Olympics, so Im going into the next couple of weeks and months prepared and will be the very best I can be. Whats it like being a Sky Academy Sports Scholar?Its so great, Im one of 11 scholars in a variety of different sports. The best thing about it is that were all on the same journey, with the same end goal, so we have a lot in common. How has Sky Academy helped you in your swimming career to date?The support we get is unbelievable. The scholarship has helped me leave no stone unturned. Ive been able to go to altitude camps, and Ive just come back from a training camp in Australia, which was so beneficial. Were you into sports at school?I was yes, I did PE as an A-level at Ralph Allen. As a child I was into most sports, in fact there probably wasnt a sport I didnt try! However, as I got a little older, swimming became the focus and other sports took a back seat. I still follow most sports as a spectator and support Bath rugby and Arsenal!What was your favourite subject?I really loved PE and I think it has really helped me with my swimming. With swimming being a power to weight sport its so important being able to understand how the body works. Did you struggle with swimming and school? OConnor took part in a sports session during her visit I really did, and I ended up dropping A-levels as I couldnt manage the work load. I was missing lessons because of training or competitions. I even remember falling asleep a lot in lessons! Quick Fire Questions:What is your favourite Instagram filter?PerpetuaWhats your favourite cheat meal?A box of Bens cookiesWhat is your favourite TV box set to watch?FriendsWhat is your favourite takeaway?Fish and Chips Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen