Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nk weve got a good chance. I d

in
Über uns
03.05.2018 15:14
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois insists his scary bloodshot eye is by no means hampering his performances. The Belgium number one sat on the bench for his countrys 1-1 friendly draw with the Netherlands on Wednesday after recovering from an illness that made him burst a blood vessel in his left eye.Courtois is expected to feature in their World Cup Qualifier against Estonia on Sunday and has described all the gory details of his Halloween ordeal exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ. After the Manchester United game I came home and got sick, he said. Courtois says he wants to win the Premier League title with Chelsea I had to vomit a few times and you force yourself, and it was just a vein that popped in my eye.It looks scary. It was the Halloween period so then it was okay but now its not going away. They said 10 days and its already been two and a half weeks but it doesnt affect me in the game. Courtois believs Chelsea can win the league if they avoid the complacency that affected them last season Some pictures look worse than it is. Theres nothing to do about it.Courtois has kept seven successive clean sheets for Chelsea and Belgium, failing to concede since the defeat to Liverpool in September, which has helped propel the Blues into the Premier League top four.His manager at Stamford Bridge, Antonio Conte, has recently played down talk of his side being in title contention but Courtois hopes they can be there or thereabouts come May.We could be title contenders but after last season we have to be careful about everything, he said. Courtois has been in superb form for Chelsea this season We cannot relax because maybe last year we went too easy into the season because we were champions the year before. We have to keep the focus, ambition and hunger to win and, if we keep that, then maybe in May we can lift that trophy.The clean sheets are nice but, apart from against Leicester and Manchester United, I didnt have too much work to do. Thats part of the teamwork. If you defend well you keep clean sheets and thats whats happening with Belgium and Chelsea. Also See: Kompany, Dembele out for Belgium Martinez: No Kompany injury Belgium held by Netherlands Sky Live: Sunday qualifiers Asics Gel Kayano 20 . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Asics Gel Lyte v Online Shop .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.kliqplan.com/gel-noosa-tri-8-for-sale.html . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Asics Aaron . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Paul Farbrace, Englands assistant coach, believes there are now more than 20 players who could be selected at any time in the one-day side and still give England a winning combination.England secured the one-day series against Sri Lanka with a barnstorming chase at The Oval on Wednesday led by Jason Roys 162 off 118. They have used 12 players in the four matches - Chris Jordan replacing Moeen Ali in Bristol being the only change - with Steven Finn and James Vince remaining on the sidelines.The absence of Finn has been notable, given that before the series he was talking up being the leader of Englands one-day attack, with James Anderson and Stuart Broad not part of the white-ball set-up. Instead, Chris Woakes, David Willey and Liam Plunkett have been the ever-presents in Englands pace attack against Sri Lanka alongside the legspin of Adil Rashid.Other players on the fringes of the limited-overs team included the uncapped pair of Dawid Malan and Liam Dawson, who are both in the T20 squad to face Sri Lanka, while Ben Stokes, Mark Wood and Reece Topley are currently unavailable due to injury.Eoin Morgan, Englands limited-overs captain, has spoken of the need to build a squad of players to compete on a regular basis across different conditions and Farbrace believes the focus given to white-ball cricket since the start of last season, at the instigation of Andrew Strauss, is starting to bear fruit.If you look outside the team, theres no Stokes, Vince is sitting on the sidelines, Finn, Wood, he said. Theres some very exciting people on the fringes and people know theyve got to play well to stay in the team. Theres probably 21 players who could play in the England side at any time and wed still be a strong side.Credit to Andrew Strauss for saying he wanted white-ball and red-ball cricket to be taken as seriously as each other and it was time to stop thinking about ourselves as a Test-playing country only and resting people for Test cricket and making sure theyre ready.Weve built the pool of players for white-ball cricket and have an exciting group with people focusing on just that. Its made a big difference but you have to have the ability in your side to do it and theres no question there is the ability in this side.England are building towards the next two 50-over global events which will be stageed on home soil - the 2017 Champions Trophy and 2019 World Cup - but Farbrace says that further advancements are needed to make England credible contenders, especially for the 2019 event.ddddddddddddHe believes that if England are to be one of the favourites for the World Cup they need to sit in the top three of the one-day rankings a year out from the tournament. A 3-0 series result will leave them in fifth place, the position they moved to after victory at The Oval, but a consolation win for Sri Lanka in Cardiff would put them back at sixth.The one thing weve looked at is teams who have won the World Cup pretty much have been one, two or three in the world, he said. If were going to be realistic challengers at the World Cup in 2019 I reckon weve got to be in the top two or three in the world, which means weve got to be far more consistent than we have been and if we are with home conditions and support that gives us a really good chance. If were seventh or eighth were hoping to do well as we did last time as opposed to expecting to do well.I think if we are going to win it weve got to be in the top two or three, certainly within 12 months of the tournament starting. Thats got to be our goal. If we are I think weve got a good chance. I dont see any reason why we shouldnt be if we keep playing that way. The World T20 was a magnificent confidence boost for them and if we can play well in the Champions Trophy next year and come close to winning that who knows where that takes us?But while work remains, there is understandable satisfaction about how Englands one-day cricket has evolved: the 308-run chase at The Oval was the sides third 300-plus chase in the last 12 months; they had only ever achieved that twice previously.They have come a long way and have exceeded all expectations of where we thought theyd be 12 months ago, Farbrace said. We said towards the end of last summer we werent going to pin down too many gameplans, wed just let people go and have another 12 months of seeing how far we can go. But the shape of the team and how theyre playing is happening naturally rather than us having to stick too many plans in their way and that freedom is evident as well. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen