Image and video hosting by TinyPic

result saved him from having to go out and get a j

in
Über uns
04.05.2018 15:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Authorities say a Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver has been charged with possessing an unloaded 9-mm handgun without a permit and a small amount of marijuana after he was pulled over for speeding.A court complaint filed in Gloucester City, New Jersey, said that Josh Huff was pulled over on the Walt Whitman Bridge around 11 a.m. Tuesday.A Delaware River Port Authority officer said the guns magazine was next to the gun and it wasnt loaded.Huffs bail was set at $25,000.The Eagles said in a statement that they are aware of the incident and are gathering more information.Agents for Huff did not immediately return a message seeking comment from The Associated Press.Huff was the Eagles third-round pick in 2014 from Oregon. He has two touchdowns this season, including a 98-yard kick return. Casemiro Jersey . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Marcelo Grohe Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/world-cup-jonas-football-jersey/ . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Douglas Costa Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Elias Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. GOLD COAST, Australia -- Adam Scott put together back-to-back rounds of 68 and feels like hes really back in the swing of things as he heads into the weekend at the Australian PGA Championship four shots off the pace.Andrew Dodt followed his opening 65 with a 67 on Friday to hold the halfway lead at 12 under, two shots ahead of fellow Australian Ashley Hall and four clear of Scott and New Zealander Ryan Fox, who share third place.Harold Varner III had a long, eventful morning before finishing before lunch at 7 under -- good enough to hold up for outright fifth after two rounds. He was up 2:45 a.m., finished his first round in a share of the lead after a 65, and took the lead early in the second round before back-to-back double-bogeys on his sixth and seventh holes -- the 15th and 16th holes at Royal Pines Resort. He picked up birdies on three of his last five holes for an even-par second round of 72.Scott had an afternoon start on Friday and only had to focus on his second round. Half the field had to get up before dawn for a 5:30 a.m. tee off to finish off the first round which was postponed late Thursday because of lightning and rain. Ian Poulter was among them, getting up at 3:30 -- something hes never had to do in 17 years on the tour. The 40-year-old Englishman had a 68 in his second round and was 4 under for the tournament.Scott, who spent time on the Gold Coast while growing up in Queensland, known as Australias Sunshine State, didnt think it was too much of a hardship for the rest of the field.You get up at 5 anyway here in Queensland, the former world No. 1 said.. I felt like a sleep in.Scott had five birdies and a bogey on Fridday, and was hitting most greens with ease, making it fairly stress free.ddddddddddddIts the best Ive hit in a few weeks, said Scott, who had slow starts at the Australian Open and at the World Cup of Golf last month. It was nice to find it. I havent had that crisp stroke through the ball for two weeks.Ive been very cautious not to hit it too far off line -- I was in a spot today where I could trust it.Dodt finished with a bogey on the 18th on Friday after a previously blemish-free round.I hit the green on the last, but unfortunately rushed my first putt and then missed the one coming back. So it was a frustrating way to finish ... but Im not going to beat myself up about it too badly.Hall finished runner-up to Jordan Spieth at the Australian Open at Royal Sydney last month, saying the result saved him from having to go out and get a job to support his family.He finished with a 65 in the first round, waking up at 3:17 a.m. to make it to the early start, and went through the second round in 69.It was a record -- 3.17 isnt really a good time to wake up but everyone else did it, he said.After starting on the back nine, Hall was down to 11 under before a triple bogey 7 at the 412-meter 4th hole.I was kind of cruising along before a little speed hump, but I got it back in the end, Hall said. I hit it right off the tee. It was a pretty bad shot actually. It hit the cart path and ended up in the hazard. Took a drop backward a little bit to try and hit the shot over the tree and in the bunker and 3-putted from there. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen