Image and video hosting by TinyPic

st 30 points in eight of his first nine gam

in
Über uns
04.05.2018 15:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LAKEWOOD, N.J. -- A minor league baseball team in New Jersey affiliated with the Philadelphia Phillies is so confident that furballs and fly balls go together that they are inviting fans to bring their cats to this weekends game.Saturday is CATurday when the BlueClaws play the West Virginia Power in Lakewood.The players will wear special jerseys that feature dozens of orange, black and gray cat faces. The jerseys will be auctioned for the teams charity, which supports over 35 local nonprofit organizations, group sales director Kevin Fenstermacher said.The special jerseys are popular with teams, said Jeff Lantz, senior director of communications with Minor League Baseball. He said the El Paso (Texas) Chihuahuas did a jersey with a dog face on the front, and the Eugene (Oregon) Emeralds did a Portlandia jersey for the hit comedy TV series filmed in Portland, Oregon.But this is the first cat jersey I can recall, Lantz said.This isnt the first animal-themed game for the BlueClaws, whose logo is typically a blue crab.Media relations director Greg Giombarrese said their Bark in the Park event for dogs was successful, so they wanted to give cats some love, too.Fans can bring their cats, which are admitted with a $2 Paw Pass. But to prevent any catastrophes, fans must sign a waiver, and the felines must be in carriers or on leashes. The fans should also consider whether their pets can stand the noise and the crowd.An animal rescue group will be on hand to accept donations and to offer cats and kittens for adoption.Fans can have their cats displayed on the ballparks giant video screen, and the BlueClaws will feature special songs such as Take MEOW Out to the Ballgame. But some traditional baseball fans might not like singing, Buy me some cat nip and Cracker Jack. Cheap Air Max Command 2019 . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Air Max 2019 Mens . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.cheapairmax2019shoes.com/cheap-air-max-87-2019/ . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Air Max Posterize SL 2019 .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap Air Max 2008 2019 . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we pose a question to a rotating panel of ESPN fantasy basketball experts to gauge their thoughts on a hot topic. Todays contributors are ESPN Fantasys Joe Kaiser, Kyle Soppe and ESPN NBA writer Ohm Youngmisuk.When the 8-1 Cleveland Cavaliers host the 7-2 Toronto Raptors Tuesday evening, they will try to put a stop to the blazing-hot start DeMar DeRozan has had this season. Thus far, he is averaging 34.0 points per game and has scored fewer than 32 points just once (23) in nine games. This pace surely isnt sustainable, but what do you think his PPG average will be by seasons end -- and what do you think of his overall fantasy value?Joe Kaiser: I remember when James Harden and DeRozan entered the same draft back in 2009, and the question at the time was which one would be the better NBA player? Most everyone sided with Harden (who was drafted No. 3), and when you fast-forward to the present day, Harden certainly has a lock on that honor. But being out here on the West Coast, where I watched a ton of Pac-10/12 hoops and saw a lot of DeRozan (who was drafted No. 9) at Southern California, I knew that DeRozan could score with the best of them. His midrange game stood out back then just as much as it does now.Do I think that hell end up at 34 PPG this season? No. Do I think hell end up at 30 PPG? No. But only because of how difficult it is to hit that mark. Remember, Stephen Curry averaged only 30.1 PPG last season while making an NBA-record 5.1 3-pointers per game. DeRozan had never averaged more than 23.5 PPG in any of his first seven NBA seasons, and that career-high came just last year. Its unrealistic to think that he can add 10.5 PPG to his single-season high at this point in his career, and I expect his current minutes per game (37.1), field goal percentage (52.8 FG percentage) and usage rate (35.7) to regress to the mean in the months ahead. By seasons end, I expect DeRozan to be at 26-27 PPG while serving as a secondary fantasy contributor in terms of rebounds, assists and steals.Kyle Soppe: DeRozan is a scoring force in this league and this isnt anything new.dddddddddddd He has averaged better than 20 PPG in each of the past three seasons and has done so with a remarkably predictable offensive repertoire that cannot be stopped. Youve heard of death by a million paper cuts? For defenses, its death by a million midrange jumpers that the analytics would suggest is a job well done by the defender. DeRozan will continue to score, but not at this level, as he is currently shooting 52.2 percent from 16-24 feet, well above his six-year average of 37.3 percent. I think that when all is said and done, he sets a new career-high with 25 points per game, but he is a sell-high player in fantasy circles right now. The points are nice, but DeRozan has never averaged more than 8.5 assists-plus-rebounds and the lack of 3-pointers hurts you in todays NBA. DeRozan is a very good player and capable of leading a Raptors run this postseason, but Id test the market now and see what kind of haul you can get in return for the leagues leading scorer.Ohm Youngmisuk: DeRozan is playing at an MJ-like level, considering he was the first player since Michael Jordan?(1986-87) to score at least 30 points in eight of his first nine games of the season. Considering that his game is Kobe-esque (check this pic out) and he loves to take and hit difficult contested midrange shots, DeRozan will see his scoring average dip. But he can still average a career-high 25 to 28 points per game this season. His confidence is soaring after his Olympic summer, and he picked up invaluable experience leading the Raptors to the Eastern Conference finals last season. Its amazing that hes scoring this much while totaling just 3 3-pointers thus far. THREE! And that is why his fantasy value is somewhat limited compared to the elite fantasy stars. You can count on points, free throws and steals with a decent amount of rebounds for a shooting guard, but you will have to find 3s elsewhere, and in todays fantasy landscape that is vital. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen