Image and video hosting by TinyPic

surprised that it happened, especially during the season, with a month left, Shelton said, according to the Tampa Bay Times.The

in Unsere Regeln 24.02.2019 14:58
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

The Tampa Bay Rays have fired hitting coach Derek Shelton and replaced him with minor league hitting instructor Chad Mottola.?Rays president of baseball operations Matt Silverman praised Shelton for his energy and work ethic, but said the team felt it was time for a new voice.Tampa Bay is hitting an AL-low .243 this season. The Rays are 22nd in Major League Baseball in runs scored, 27th in batting average and 16th in OPS.I was surprised that it happened, especially during the season, with a month left, Shelton said, according to the Tampa Bay Times.They wanted a new message. And they made a decision they wanted someone else to be in charge of the offense.The Rays rank near the top in the majors with a plus-53 run differential since the All-Star break.Were actually swinging the bats better, theres some guys showing signs of doing things we though they could do and there are some guys having really good years, Shelton said, according to the newspaper. So I think the timing of it was surprising.Tampa is currently last in the AL Central, 18? games out of first place. Since making the playoffs in 2013, the Rays have back-to-back fourth-place finishes.The 46-year-old Shelton has been the Rays hitting coach since 2009.Mottola, 44, was the Blue Jays hitting coach in 2013. He played parts of five major league seasons with the Reds, Blue Jays, Marlins and Orioles. ?Chad has worked with players throughout the organization for several years now, and we are excited for the perspectives and experiences he will bring to this role, Silverman said, according to the Times.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Comprar Air Max 720 Baratas . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max 720 Baratas Online . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. http://www.airmax720baratas.es/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max 720 Baratas Rebajas . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Air Max 720 España . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. EUGENE, Ore. -- Looking for a Lolo Jones fix? Dont look in Rio this year.The popular and polarizing hurdler took to Instagram on Wednesday to announce she wont be healthy enough to compete at U.S. Olympic Trials.Jones had hip surgery in November and isnt healed enough to compete later this week.The 33-year-old, who also competed for the U.S. in bobsled at the Sochi Olympics, has irritated many in track circles because of her knack for getting attention that doesnt measure up to her results.I may have not shown you over the course of my career how to win an Olympic gold medal, but I hope my journey has shown you how to get back up when you get knocked down, how to try again when you feel like youve already tried so many times, Jones said.She was the favorite heading into the 2008 Olympics , but finished seventh after tripping oover the second-to-last hurdle while in the lead.ddddddddddddShe finished fourth at the London Games, but still got as much or more attention as any U.S. female in the lead-up to the Olympics, with a steady diet of magazine covers and commercials. Her childhood narrative -- her family once lived in a church basement in Iowa -- only added to her marketability.Had Jones competed this year, she wouldve been a long shot to make the U.S. team. She said her absence from this years trials does not mean shes retiring.I dont know what my future holds, and Im sure a lot of you want to know if Im going back to bobsled, she said. Know this, Im a fighter. I want to finish this race strong, whatever that race is. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen