Image and video hosting by TinyPic

r factor, Coppolella said in a text message.Sale, 27, would be the new top name for a rotation that includes Julio Teheran, Mike

in Unsere Regeln 24.02.2019 14:58
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves may not be finished with the dramatic overhaul of their rotation.General manager John Coppolella told The Associated Press on Wednesday he hopes to add another starting pitcher, even after agreeing to deals with veteran right-handers R.A. Dickey and Bartolo Colon last week.Chicago White Sox ace left-hander Chris Sale might be available in a trade. The Braves apparently would make top prospects available for Sale, an All-Star in each of the last five seasons who could be a trade target of many teams.The Braves have focused on young pitchers while trading such stars as Jason Heyward, Andrelton Simmons, Justin Upton, Evan Gattis and Craig Kimbrel in recent years. Coppolella said hes considering all options, including a trade involving prospects, in his search for another starter.We would like to add another starter if possible, but that will be more a function of market factors than any other factor, Coppolella said in a text message.Sale, 27, would be the new top name for a rotation that includes Julio Teheran, Mike Foltynewicz and Josh Collmenter as the team moves into new SunTrust Park in suburban Cobb County next year.Sale was 17-10 with a 3.34 ERA for the White Sox in 2016. He will earn $12 million in 2017. His contract includes club options at $12.5 million for 2018 and $15 million for 2019.Dickey, 42, and Colon, 43, are short-term links to such young starters as Sean Newcomb, Kolby Allard, Max Fried and Touki Toussaint. Some other young starters, including Matt Wisler, Aaron Blair and Tyrell Jenkins, already have made their Atlanta debuts.The Braves one-year, $12.5 million deal with Colon and one-year contract with an $8 million guarantee with Dickey wont be official until the players pass physicals.The deal with Dickey, the first of the 158 free agents to switch teams this offseason, was reached last Thursday. The agreement with Colon came one day later.Sale has five straight seasons with double-digit wins. The Braves had no starter with as many as 10 wins last season. The hard-throwing Foltynewicz led the team with a 9-5 record.Teheran, a two-time All-Star, is the leader of the rotation. The search for other proven starters has been the top offseason priority for Coppolella.The Braves finished last in the NL East in 2016 but won 50 of their last 97 games, leading Coppolella to say the rebuilding effort was ahead of schedule. The promotion of rookie shortstop Dansby Swanson helped the team win 20 of its last 30 games, earning interim manager Brian Snitker the full-time job. Stan Smith Rebajas . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Stan Smith Baratas España . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.stansmithbaratas.es/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Stan Smith Baratas Online . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Stan Smith Baratas Rebajas . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. After making headlines for her social media posts during the NBA Finals, Ayesha Curry said she regrets the way she handled herself and that she didnt mean to offend anybody.In an interview with People magazine, Curry, the wife of Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, the reigning two-time NBA MVP, said she didnt think about the ramifications when she took to Twitter after her husband was ejected during the Warriors Game 6 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on June 16.Ayesha Curry tweeted that Game 6 was absolutely rigged for money or ratings and she wouldnt be silent. She later deleted the tweet, saying it was posted in the heat of the moment.I was just a fan in that moment so I didnt think about the ramifications, Curry told People magazine. I regret the way that I voiced how hurt I was. I felt hurt for [Steph], and I didnt mean to offend anybody. Obviously, what I wrote is not what I think about what he does for a living.In the game, Stephen Curry was automatically ejected for throwing his mouthpiece into the crowd with 4 minutes, 22 seconds leftt in the fourth quarter after being called for his sixth foul.dddddddddddd The Warriors were unable to defend their NBA title, losing to the Cavaliers in Game 7.Stephen Curry, who joked after the incident that he might have to cut the Wi-Fi off at my house, told People that he has told his wife to keep being you.I know her intentions. I know where she was coming from, Curry said. Youre not going to win any battles on Twitter, so I tell her: Keep being you. Keep doing what youre doing. Dont worry about what people are going to say. No matter who you are, they are going to try to find something to try to get under your skin and make you be somebody youre not.Ayesha and the rest of the Curry family will soon get more screen time.?Currys representatives confirmed Wednesday that the Food Network had ordered six episodes of a new show called Ayeshas Homemade, which will feature the entire family and will be filmed in their home. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen