Image and video hosting by TinyPic

puma basket heart

in
Handys
14.05.2019 03:59
von Gustave Walkley • 3 Beiträge

Of all the puma basket Puma silhouettes, this is the one we see the least of. But perhaps after you catch the ICNY x Puma collab, you ll think differently. Or at the very least, hopefully it ll make you consider it a bit more.This time around, the ICNY x Puma Ignite is showing off a fluorescent green upper, with ventilated mesh portions throughout. The laces, set in black, also work in flecks of fluorescent green. The speckled black midsole finishes it up. Hit up your local Puma retailer if you re interested in copping.Source: CalirootsAuthor s TakeI hadn t even heard of this silhouette (I m being serious some sneakerhead, huh?) But I might consider copping a pair just on the fact that they re mad bright.

Download the new KicksOnFire app puma trainers mens (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelYesterday was the official launch of the Packer Shoes x Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory Bloodbath , but Packer puma thunder spectra Shoes decided to celebrate a day early by hosting an unveiling event on Wednesday night.But this wasn t just any ordinary unveiling party. Packer and Sneaker Freaker brought out the stars as legendary NY hip hop artists Fabolous and Raekwon were on-hand at the event.

Good luck for everyone trying to get a pair.via: Sneakers.FrAuthor s TakeThere s way too many colors on this shoe that don t go well together. At first I thought it was a Knicks-themed colorway and then I saw the brown. puma football boot I ll pass on these.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayRihanna Stars In New Puma Video Sep 1, 2015 It appears that Puma is going all in with Rihanna as they named her a creative director of the brand earlier this year.

It turns out that the shoe being used is the Puma Blaze of Glory and this collaboration celebrates High Snobiety s 10 year anniversary. The Blaze of Glory comes with a quilted leather on the upper in a combination of black and red. This version of the Blaze of Glory also has a different look thanks to the addition of a strap on the midfoot that features the KITH and High Snobiety logos.There is no release information for the sneakers yet, but Fieg will be giving us more information asap.via: black puma ronniefiegAuthor s TakeThe quilted leather upper is a nice look.

Unlike the recent Black offering, this particular iteration sports a premium Brown leather composition with premium nubuck underlays. The tonal hue is continued with matching accents on the true White Trinomic midsole unit, while polished TPU paneling, perforated detailing, along with subtle suede rounds out the sneaker s overall two-tone design. Find this variation of the Blaze of Glory at Puma stocksits for $135, starting September 4th. via: FLVRonnie Fieg recently shared on Instagram what appears to be a teaser image of one of his upcoming collaborations with Puma.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen