Image and video hosting by TinyPic

puma fluffy slides

in
Handys
14.05.2019 04:05
von Gustave Walkley • 3 Beiträge

Each one of the colorways puma diamond comes dressed in a soft plush suede with subtle perforations. Along with its Trinomic technology system, the Puma R698 is also lightweight, making it a great pick-up to cap off the Summer right. You ll have your choice of four tonal colorways that include either tan, grey, green or black. Look for the Puma R698 Soft Pack at select Puma retailers on August 28th as well as online on Puma.Author s TakeI m digging the R698 in all four tonal colorways. If I had to pick one pair to rock it would have to be the tan or grey option.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

Let s take a look at the Puma Disc 89 Metal pack.The Puma Disc 89 Metal pack will come in three colorways: metallic silver, metallic green and metallic pink. Each will be composed of a tonal seamless puma disc trainers upper that gives the shoe a modern look and feel. Aside from that, all colorways will also come with matching Disc hardware. The green and pink colorways come with matching tonal soles, while the silver option opts to go with a white midsole. Available now for $175 a piece, is this a Puma puma easy rider you d like to cop?via: Highsnobiety Author s TakeNot a huge fan of the Puma Disc line, and that $175 price tag pushes me even further away.

Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayICNY, which is a brand known for their outdoor lifestyle apparel has teamed up with Puma to give us two dope iterations of the Puma Ignite running shoe. With a theme centered around ice cream, let s take a look at these two new colorways that that will have you craving puma fast rider desert!The collaboration on the Puma Ignite will have it dressed in two ice cream appropriate colorways.

via: Highsnobiety Author s TakeBoth parties did a great job at making these colorways fit the ice cream theme. The speckled soles and the choice of colors truly fit the theme of the pack. Job well done.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayFollowing a recent collaboration with Vashtie, the classic Puma R698 has been modernized with a new material makeup this season.

The Vashtie x Puma R698 Gold takes hold of one of Puma s more popular silhouettes and dresses it in a glossy, metallic gold upper. Black lands on the midsoles and laces, offering a bit of a contrast to round out the look. If you re interested in the Vashtie x Puma R698 Gold collab, then check with your local Puma retailer for availability today.Source: Wish ATLAuthor s TakeAm I passing up on a dope collab with glossy looks, the best color and one of Puma s best silhouettes? That s a rhetorical question, right?Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

via: Sneakers.fr Author s TakeGreat collaboration effort on puma fluffy slides behalf of both parties. Although I don t see myself buying a pair, I really like he end result of these sneakers.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayPuma has been delivering some fresh new colorways of their popular silhouettes and up next we can expect to see the Puma Disc 89 get the monochromatic treatment. The pack will consist of three fresh colorways of the shoe, there will a Red, Black and White version.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen