Image and video hosting by TinyPic

e that my goal.I just feel like, it could still be taken away from me in a we

in Unsere Regeln 28.05.2019 06:57
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

The?Louisville Cardinals?football team?surged to No. 3 in The Associated Press Top 25 on Sunday, matching the best ranking in school history, while?Ohio State moved up to No. 2 behind top-ranked Alabama.The Crimson Tide received 50 first-place votes after coming from 21 points down to win 48-43 at Ole Miss on Saturday. The Buckeyes moved up one spot after an emphatic 45-24 victory at Oklahoma.No team made a bigger climb than Louisville, which jumped seven spots and received six first-place votes after quarterback?Lamar Jackson and the Cardinals beat Florida State 63-20. The Seminoles slid 10 spots to No. 13.The Cardinals were No. 3 most recently on Nov. 5, 2006, during coach Bobby Petrinos first stint with Louisville.Ohio State picked up four first-place votes, and No. 4 Michigan received one.North Dakota State didnt make the rankings but received 74 points after upsetting Iowa, setting a record for points received by an FCS team.Ten FCS teams have received votes in the poll since 2007, when Appalachian States victory against Michigan prompted the AP to declare that voters could include teams playing in what was once called I-AA.North Dakota State, which is 5-0 against Power Five teams since 2010, received votes during each season from 2010-14.No. 15 Miami moved up 10 spots after winning 35-10 at Appalachian State. No. 10 Texas A&M jumped seven places after a 29-16 road victory against Auburn. No. 8 Michigan State moved up four spots after beating?Notre Dame?36-28 on the road.Two weeks after vaulting into the poll, Texas dropped 10 spots to No. 21 after losing a wild game at California.No. 23 Ole Miss and No. 25 Oklahoma both stayed in the rankings after dropping to 1-2 on the season. The Rebels, who opened the season with a loss to Florida State, dropped four spots. The Sooners, who lost their opener to No. 6 Houston, fell 11 spots.No. 20 Nebraska is back in the rankings for the first time since Dec. 7, 2014, after beating Oregon 35-32. No. 22 San Diego State is ranked for the first time since 1995, and No. 24 Utah improved to 3-0 after beating San Jose State 34-17 on the road.Iowa, Notre Dame and Oregon dropped out of the poll.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Adidas Superstar Black . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Adidas Superstar White Wholesale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.wholesalefashionsuperstar.com/cheap-adidas-superstar-white.html . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Adidas Superstar Clearance Sale .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Discount Adidas Superstar .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Mitch Emery thought his Olympic dream was over after collapsing and injuring himself just days before team announcements, so the phone call to tell him that he had made Australias water polo squad for Rio de Janeiro was particularly overwhelming.A fringe player in the squad, Emerys position for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio was never set in stone, and he was far from confident hed make the plane after injuring his shoulder just days before team selection at the World League - Super Final.A mixture of exhaustion, stress and sickness culminated in Emery collapsing in a lift at the six-day World League tournament, and injuring his shoulder with bone bruising and swelling. He was forced to sit out the rest of the competition.I didnt get to play the last three days, Emery told ESPN. To be honest I didnt think I was going to make the team. I just felt those last three days were so important and when I couldnt play all these thoughts were just running through my head; there were sleepless nights. But now thinking back, I played really well in the lead up before that tournament. Just at that time I thought this is going to be 50/50 and then the more you think about it the more you doubt yourself, I guess.Emery was really annoyed with myself and was pretty frustrated as he thought he needed to play in the final days of the tournament to make the final 13 for Rio.I am the kind of person who can be a bit negative to prepare myself for the worst, and those six days that followed were the worst -- the sleepless nights, watching the people you were competing with playing well, and then I had to wait for that phone call.Prepared for the worst, Emery had already reasoned it wasnt his playing ability that had let him down.I just thought, if I dont make this team its not because I havent played well, its because the coaches didnt want to take someone who is sort of injured and wouldnt be able to train for the first four days, instead of taking someone who is 100 percent and can go straight away.But on Wednesday June 29, the 25-year-old received the phone call to change his life. He was going to the Olympics.It was pretty overwhelming. [Australia coach Elvis Fatovic] told us the day before, on Tuesday, that he was going to call - but he didnt. Then on Wednesday, right on midday, he called.It was a bit awkward, I just asked him hey, how has your day been? and he said not very good. Instantly I thought thats not good news for me. But then he just said, Youre going. I wanted to hang up quickly so he couldnt change his mind. I was just over the moon with it all.He explained why Id been chossen and also went through how things can change through injury.ddddddddddddHe also told me who didnt make the team.All up it was probably only a four-minute conversation.Prepared for either good or bad news, Emerys mother had taken the day off to support him.We knew it was going to be a yes or no, Emery said.As soon as I got the call I ran outside so she couldnt see me and then I came in, she asked me if I was going or not and I told her I was going. We both pretty much just started crying, it was pretty intense.I think my partner, Kate, was the first person I called. She cried for a good five minutes and when I picked her up from the train station she started crying again. There were a lot of tears that day.It was a long journey for Emery to reach Rio.In 2012, he was juggling full-time work and water polo while rehabilitating the knee injury that had ruled him out of the London Olympics; the young player was close to giving up the sport. But in 2013 he quit his job and moved cross country to pursue his Olympic dreamSports been my life ever since I was a young kid, Emery told ESPN. Id been playing three sports during the weekend, so I thought, to be honest, Im working in a dead-end job, I was probably a bit overweight and I wasnt motivated; I just thought a change was perfect for me.So I hopped onto a plane to Perth and started working at a fruit and vegetable factory; I was able to eat all the fruit and veg that they had, and it worked out perfectly. It was good environment, I was eating healthy, was training hard, and the motivation just came back; I started to love playing water polo again.Im glad I did make that trip in the end.Emery has faced a rollercoaster ride since working his way back onto the Australian squad, earning a call-up for some tournaments, getting dropped for others, and then facing prospect of being cut when the 13-man roster was announced on July 1st.Emery made sure to take every day as it came and not focus too far ahead.Our manager sends out our team schedule every 12 months and its got everything -- when were in Europe and all our tour dates. I dont look at it because I just like to take each day as it comes. If I make the team, I look through to the next part of the trip.For the last six months, being so close to the Olympics, I just really wanted to go, I really wanted to make that my goal.I just feel like, it could still be taken away from me in a weird way; I wont feel like an Olympian until Ive finished it an ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen