Image and video hosting by TinyPic

stage at Wimbledon four times, Murray is now into his third final here.Victory against Raonic would bring him his second title,

in Unsere Regeln 28.05.2019 06:57
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

There were some fantastic performances during the opening weekend of the new Aviva Premiership season -- but who was your Player of the Weekend? Vote in our poll below.?The NomineesTommy Taylor (Wasps): Playing 80 minutes as a hooker is a rare thing and on his Wasps debut, Taylor was superb. He grabbed a key try and showcased his class for his new side.Ross Moriarty (Gloucester): Though Moriarty was on the losing Gloucester side, the back-row put in a monumental shift against Leicester.Sam Harrison (Leicester): The Leicester scrum-half helped mastermind their remarkable comeback against Gloucester and represents a real threat to Ben Youngs as the Tigers first choice No.9.George Ford (Bath): The England fly-half scored all of Baths 18 points in their win at Northampton Saints. After a difficult end to last term, Ford looks back to his best.Alex Goode (Saracens): Billy Vunipola won the Man of the Match award in Saracens win over Worcester but Goode was the glue which held their bonus point triumph together.Jack Lam (Bristol): The Bristol captain played brilliantly against Harlequins at Twickenham and if the openside can maintain that work rate for the rest of the season, then he will be one of the stars of the top flight. Cheap Arizona Coyotes Jerseys China . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Jerseys China . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheaphockeychina.com/cheap-anaheim-ducks-jerseys-china_77g.html . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Hockey Jerseys China . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. NHL Jerseys Outlet . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. LONDON -- Andy Murray is OK with Tim Henman having the hill. He just wants the Grand Slams.Murray was asked Friday about whether hed like to see Henman Hill, the famous grassy bank at the All England Club, renamed after him.Yeah, Tim can have it, Murray said, smiling.The world No. 2 Murray will bid for a third major title when he faces?Milos Raonic?on Sunday (9 a.m. ET on ESPN & WatchESPN) after a routine win?over?Tomas Berdych?in Fridays Wimbledon semifinals.The Scot is good friends with his fellow Briton Henman but is so comfortable in his own skin he doesnt need to see his name on a pile of earth outside Court No. 1 at the All England Club -- even though some have already tried to dub it Murray Mound.Thats fine. Its not that important to me, he added.While Henman failed to get past the semifinal stage at Wimbledon four times, Murray is now into his third final here.Victory against Raonic would bring him his second title, having ended Britains 77-year wait for aa male singles champion at Wimbledon by beating Novak Djokovic in the 2013 final.dddddddddddd.Ive seen the end of the Wimbledon win, the last game and a few clips but have never sat down and watched the whole thing, Murray told the BBC.It would mean a lot to win it again. I know how hard these events are to win. The first time it was a huge, huge relief and I didnt enjoy it maybe as much as I could.Murray goes into a major final for the first time as favourite but said it wont make any difference.Its the first time Ill play a Slam final against someone that isnt?Roger [Federer]?or Novak, so thats different, he added in his news conference.But you never know how anyones going to deal with the pressures of a Slam final. I just have to go out there and concentrate on my side [and] do what I can to prepare well for it and see what happens. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen