Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all coach Bob Diaco says fixing whats w

in
Über uns
13.05.2018 15:47
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Brent Burns and Joe Pavelski scored in the first period, Martin Jones stopped 31 shots and the San Jose Sharks extended their mastery of Montreal at home by beating the Canadiens 2-1 on Friday night.Jones won his third straight and the Sharks improved to 8-0-2 against the Canadiens in San Jose since November 1999.Carey Price was efficient after giving up the two early goals, one on a power play and the other on an odd-man rush. He finished with 28 saves for Montreal.The Canadiens failed to maintain pressure against Jones, who turned away several point-blank shots early and then was rarely tested. Nicklas Backstrom Stanley Cup Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap Adidas Capitals Jerseys . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapcapitalsjerseys.us/t-j-oshie-stanley-cup-jersey/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Braden Holtby Stanley Cup Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Alex Chiasson Stanley Cup Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. STORRS, Conn. -- UConn football coach Bob Diaco says fixing whats wrong with the Huskies will be easy and hes the guy to do it.UConn (3-8, 0-7 American) will try to snap a five-game losing streak Saturday when it closes a disappointing season by hosting Tulane (3-8, 1-6).The Huskies come into the game ranked last in scoring and 122nd in total offense among the nations 128 Bowl Subdivision teams.Diaco, who replaced his offensive coordinator earlier this season, told reporters Tuuesday that while it seems the program is a mess, that is not the case.dddddddddddd He said knows exactly what needs to be fixed.He also says he has the support of UConn athletic director David Benedict.Benedict declined to comment.Senior safety Obi Melifonwu says Diaco has changed the culture in his three seasons at UConn and has the teams support. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen