Image and video hosting by TinyPic

s confident that Red Bull can challenge on Sunday.Definitely like t

in
Über uns
29.05.2019 01:23
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Former Asian Games gold medalist Vikas Krishan gave Indias boxing campaign in Rio the perfect starting, as he beat USAs Charles Conwell to enter the pre-quarterfinals.?Vikas, 24, defeated the debutant Conwell 3-0 in his opening contest, which came alive only in the final three minutes. Conwell, who walked in to hostile boos from the local crowd, struggled to launch an attack on the Indian in the opening round. Vikas, on the other hand, used his right straights and upper cuts to good effect in the first three minutes.?Vikas dropped his guard quite early in the bout but Conwells attempts at capitalising on it did not quite work out, as he landed into a well-laid trap by Vikas, who was more than happy to counterattack.?Vikas seemed more assured in the second round and concentrated on breaking down Conwells defence by targeting his torso. Although the judges were divided in awarding the round to him, Vikas had done enough to secure himself the handy lead going into the final round.After fetching two cautions for bending excessively in the first two rounds, Conwell gathered himself in the final three minutes to land a couple of crisp jabs but his effort was too little too late The final round ended up being tied between the two boxers, but Vikas emerged triumphant on the back of his strong showing in the first two rounds.Vikas will now face Turkeys Sipal Onder on Saturday.?Meanwhile, former Commonwealth Games gold-medalist Manoj Kumar will open his campaign against Lithuanias Evaldas Petrauskas on Wednesday.?Swell Water Bottle Clearance . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Swell Traveler . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.swellbottlesale.com/swell-bottle-wood-sale.html . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Swell Traveler Sale . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Swell Water Bottle Sale . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan.Daniel Ricciardo says he was expecting Ferrari to be quicker during Friday practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix, but anticipates the Italian outfit will be stronger in qualifying.Sebastian Vettel claimed victory for Ferrari at last years race at Sepang and is positive the team can still take at least one race win before the end of the season. While Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen finished ahead of both Red Bull drivers in each session on Friday, the long run pace of Red Bull -- particularly Verstappens -- left Ricciardo pleasantly surprised, although he predicts Ferrari will be quicker over one lap on Saturday.Mercedes we dont have to explain, we know that they will be quick, Ricciardo said. I thought Ferrari would be a bit quicker here. With all going well we can get closer to that, we can get within a couple of tenths. So we will see tomorrow.I think we did expect Ferrari to be quite quick here, obviously last year they had some good success and were probably, well at least me, a bit off the pace where I want to be. I think we can get closeer, I think theyll still have their nose in front come qualifying, but in the race as we know anything can happen.ddddddddddddAfter being quicker than Verstappen in opening practice, Ricciardo appeared to struggle for one-lap pace in the second session, ending up eighth and three tenths down on his teammate. The Australian admits he has time to find but remains confident that Red Bull can challenge on Sunday.Definitely like to be a bit quicker, but its just Friday, so theres time to improve and learn and see what we can do. I think tonight, a bit like Singapore I wasnt quite happy on Friday but we turned it around on Saturday and the rest of the weekend so Im confident we can do all these things.It just requires attention to detail for now. I dont know what the weather forecast is, but if theres a bit of rain we probably wouldnt turn that down for now. Definitely want to find a bit more in the dry conditions. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen