Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ixth. The former Oklahoma State player had four straight birdies on Nos. 9-12, bogeyed the par-4 13th and birdied the par-5 16th

in Unsere Regeln 29.05.2019 15:06
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

LATROBE, Pa. -- Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Cortez Allen underwent minor surgery on his right knee Friday but is expected to return before the beginning of the regular season. Coach Mike Tomlin says the procedure will have no "long-term" effects and estimated Allen will be out a couple of weeks. The Steelers are expecting Allen to take over the starting spot that opened up when Keenan Lewis signed a free-agent contract with New Orleans in the off-season. Allen made three starts last season and intercepted two passes while helping the Steelers finish with the NFLs top pass defence. William Gay, who returned to Pittsburgh after spending 2012 in Arizona, will fill in at one of the two cornerback spots until Allen returns. The Steelers open the preseason against the Giants on Aug. 10. Wholesale MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Wholesale Baseball Gear .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.cheapbaseballchina.com/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys China . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Cheap Baltimore Orioles Jerseys China .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Caroline Masson broke out of a star-filled pack Sunday to win the LPGA Manulife Classic for her first tour title.The 27-year-old German player rebounded from an opening double bogey to make nine birdies in a 5-under 67. She beat third-round leader Mi Hyang Lee, Minjee Lee and Solheim Cup teammate Karine Icher by a stroke, finishing at 16-under 272 at Whistle Bear.Its hard to believe. It really is, Masson said. Obviously, I was in a good position coming into today, and I was thinking, `Well, if I can shoot a really good round, I might have a chance. But I was totally not expecting it.Masson joined Anna Nordqvist and Brittany Lang as the only players over 23 years old to win in the first 24 events this season -- and also joined Nordqvist as the only European winners. She was showered in beer in celebration on the 18th green.I think they picked beer because Im German. They figured I could take it, Masson said. I appreciate the girls coming out and congratulating. I prefer the beer over the water, I think.Mi Hyang Lee had a 71, Minjee Lee shot 68, and Icher 66.She was making a lot of birdies, Minjee Lee said about playing partner Masson I knew it was going to be pretty close. She played great.Mi Hyang Lee parred the final two holes to miss a chance for a playoff.Ariya Jutanugarn tied for fifth at 14 under in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. The second-ranked Jutanugarn made two late bogeys in a 70.Masson didnt make a par until the seventh hole, followingg the double bogey with three straight birdies, a bogey on No.dddddddddddd 5 and a birdied on the sixth. The former Oklahoma State player had four straight birdies on Nos. 9-12, bogeyed the par-4 13th and birdied the par-5 16th. She birdied all four par 5s.I got off to a really bad start, Masson said. I doubled the first hole and from then on just kind of, well, `Theres no pressure. You dont have to feel any pressure to win or do anything. Just keep making birdies. And thats what I did all day. I tried to stay relaxed out there, enjoy it.Its such a beautiful day and such a beautiful golf course. I just really tried to have a good time with my caddie, Danny (Sharp). Its unbelievable that it really worked out in the end.Projected to jump from 87th to 44th in the world, shes playing an event in Germany next week.Im going home to Germany tonight, hopefully, if I catch my flight, Masson said.Top-ranked Lydia Ko and 2015 winner Suzann Pettersen also were 14 under.Ko had a 68. The 19-year-old New Zealanders has four LPGA Tour victories this year.There were a few putts that kind of slipped by, but considering where I was at the end of Friday, I think it was a pretty good job on the weekend, Ko said.Pettersen finished with a 66.Canadian star Brooke Henderson tied for 39th at 7 under after a 71.Its been incredible, Henderson said. The fans and the support that Ive had is just unbelievable. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen