Image and video hosting by TinyPic

nd they never even seem to look like scoring. Brentford are hit-and

in Unsere Regeln 29.05.2019 15:07
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Cam Newton will accept any type of victory while the Carolina Panthers are trying to get their season back on track.Even something as unattractive as the win they pulled off in their Hollywood debut.Newton persevered through five sacks to pass for 225 yards and a touchdown, and the Panthers defense shut down Los Angeles in a 13-10 victory over the slumping Rams on Sunday.Greg Olsen caught a touchdown pass in the first half and Graham Gano added two fourth-quarter field goals for the Panthers (3-5), who won their second straight after a four-game skid. Newtons offense managed just 244 yards against the Rams vaunted defense, but the Panthers nearly shut out Los Angeles in a defense-dominated game.Ive never heard of a pretty loss, Newton said. Theyre very stingy, and we knew that coming in.Newton went 20 for 32 and took his share of big hits again after his complaints about the NFLs commitment to player safety dominated headlines last week. The star quarterback spoke with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to voice his worries.Newton went down from a violent sack by Mark Barron in the third quarter, and he was downed for two important sacks by star defensive lineman Aaron Donald. The star QB saw nothing worth complaining about afterward.Not worried about that, Newton said when asked if the referees had done a good job keeping quarterbacks safe. Just trying to find ways to win football games.In their franchises first game in Los Angeles, the Panthers found a way with defense. After Olsen scored Carolinas only touchdown on a 9-yard catch in the first quarter, coach Ron Riveras group kept the Rams off the scoreboard until the final 8:01, and Los Angeles rally fell well short.Thats my kind of football, Rivera said. I really like the style were playing.Case Keenum passed for 296 yards for the Rams (3-5), who have lost four straight after a strong start to their homecoming season. Los Angeles scoreless streak reached 102 minutes, 12 seconds before Greg Zuerleins 25-yard field goal.Kenny Britt then made a 10-yard touchdown catch with 34 seconds to play, but Zuerlein curiously quick-kicked the kickoff far down the field, essentially ending the game.Enough is enough, Rams guard Rodger Saffold said. We know we have to score touchdowns. The defense is out there playing a great game.HONEYMOON OVERThe Coliseum crowd booed the Rams offense repeatedly and chanted We want Goff! during the first half of another dispiriting offensive performance in the Rams return from their bye week. No. 1 pick Jared Goff remained on the bench even after Keenum threw his eighth interception in four games to Thomas Davis , killing a solid drive in the second half.Its frustrating, (but) Im glad they care, Keenum said. I care, too. I put a lot into this, a lot of hours. Its something Ive worked for my whole life. They have a right to feel however they want to feel.The Rams finally got moving in the fourth, but Lance Kendricks dropped a sure touchdown pass from Keenum at the goal line on third down, forcing a field goal.Keenum went 27 for 46 for the Rams, who hadnt scored a touchdown in 115 minutes, 41 seconds before Britts grab.GONE GURLEYTodd Gurley had 48 yards in another quiet game, although he broke his longest run of the season for 18 yards out of the wildcat in the first half. Last seasons offensive rookie of the year watched the Rams final series from the sideline while Benny Cunningham played.INJURIESRams CB Trumaine Johnson returned to the lineup after missing two games with a sprained ankle. ... Rams DB Lamarcus Joyner left in the first half with an oblique muscle injury, but returned in the second half. ... Carolina S Colin Jones was ruled out with a concussion early in the second half.UP NEXTPanthers: Host Chiefs on Sunday.Rams: At Jets on Sunday.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Ultra Boost .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Cheap Stan Smith Shoes Womens . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. http://www.stansmithdiscount.com/discount-stan-smith-shoes.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Nmd . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Adidas Clearance Sale . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34.Jeff Stelling provides us with his advice for this weekends Soccer Saturday Super 6, with a bumper £1m jackpot up for grabs. This weeks line-up consists of the four 3pm Premier League kick-offs along with Sky Bet Championship clashes QPR v Birmingham and Rotherham v Brentford. Play Super 6 Not made your predictions yet? Enter here for your chance to win £1m Heres Jeffs advice to help you win the Super 6 £1m jackpot...Leicester v Norwich Danny Welbeck celebrates his late winner against Leicester Most popular prediction: 2-0 (42%)This game is a question of Leicesters bounce-back-ability, but there was no shame in the way they lost at Arsenal as they played really well. Theyve recorded four clean sheets in a row at the King Power so I can see why the majority have gone with that and Norwich always concede away - the only Premier League side without a clean sheet on the road this season. However, I do think it will be a bit of an edgy one for Claudio Ranieris men and Im going for a narrower win.Jeff predicts: 2-1Southampton v Chelsea Fraser Forster is yet to concede since returning from injury Most popular prediction: 1-2 (31%)Well 31 per cent are ignoring this season and looking at the fact the away team are called Chelsea. Theres no doubt theyve improved under Guus Hiddink, with clean sheets in their last four Premier League games, but theyve got a poor record against the Saints winning just two of their last seven. Ronald Koemans men are also flying at the moment, so much so Charlie Austin cant get in the team, and I fancy them to make it seven clean sheets on the bounce and produce a coupon-buster.Jeff predicts: 1-0Stoke v Aston Villa Giannelli Imbula scored a stunner at Bournemouth Most popular prediction: 2-0 (38%)This time Ill roll in with the majority. Stoke were right back to their best form for their 3-1 win at Bournemouth and I thought they were exceptional. Theyve also had a little break over the FA Cup weekend so they should be refreshed as well. Villa, in contrast, are coming off the back of that 6-0 thumping by Liverpool, their lowest point in a horrendous season - and things are going from bad to worse.Jeff predicts: 2-0 Pundits Super 6 picks Find out what the Soccer Saturday pundits and Jamie Redknapp are predicting in their Super 6 accas.dddddddddddd Watford v Bournemouth Watford needed a Scott Wootton to see them past Leeds in the FA Cup Most popular prediction: 2-1 (29%)Im going for 2-1 as well - but not to the home side. I just feel that Watford tend to stagger over the line in games now, as they did against Leeds last week. I think theyll be pretty fatigued by the end of the season, particularly those they rely on most in Odion Ighalo and Troy Deeney. It says it all that own goals are their third highest scorer. Bournemouth are also better away than home, with only one defeat in nine on the road in all competitions, and with the pace of Benik Afobe and Junior Stanislas making them dangerous on the counter-attack.Jeff predicts: 1-2QPR v Birmingham Jimmy Floyd Hasselbainks men have won just one in six Most popular prediction: 1-1 (29%)QPR are just a bit of an enigma. Theyve scored first in 17 games this season but only won seven of them. I was shocked by how bad they were against Fulham last time we saw them on Sky Sports. They were defensively shambolic. Birmingham, on the other hand, have kept clean sheets in five of their last six league games and I can see them recording another one here. Jeff predicts: 0-2Rotherham v Brentford John Swift scored twice in Brentfords 3-0 win over Wolves on Tuesday Most popular prediction: 1-2 (21%)Its a worrying time for Rotherham, who are yet to score a goal under Neil Warnock. Theyve lost 21 games this season, three more than anyone else in the Championship and they never even seem to look like scoring. Brentford are hit-and-miss, but they have a match-winner in Alan Judge. Hes got 13 goals this season but that doesnt tell the full story and hes a big talent.Jeff predicts: 1-2 Take on Jeff Think you know better? Enter you Super 6 predictions here. Also See: Play Super 6 Opta play Super 6 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen