Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and possibly contemptuous" repo

in
Über uns
14.05.2018 14:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Hall of Fame coach Mike Ditka didnt mince words when asked his opinion of San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the national anthem prior to NFL games.I think its a problem ... anybody who disrespects this country and the flag, Ditka, an ESPN analyst, said during a radio interview Friday with 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. If they dont like the country they dont like our flag ... get the hell out.I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick -- he probably has no respect for me, thats his choice, he added. My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I dont see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on.A number of NFL players have joined Kaepernick in kneeling for the anthem, including his 49ers teammate Eric Reid and Arian Foster, Kenny Stills and Jelani Jenkins of the Miami Dolphins.Womens soccer player Megan Rapinoe, who is white, has knelt during the national anthem as a show of support for Kaepernick, and the entire Indiana Fever team knelt and locked arms Wednesday night before the teams first-round game in the WNBA playoffs.I see opportunities if people want to look for opportunity -- now if they dont want to look for them -- then you can find problems with anything, Ditka said. But this is the land of opportunity because you can be anything you want to be if you work. If you dont work ... thats a different problem. Wholesale Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Jaguars Jerseys China . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseys.us/jacksonville-jaguars-logan-cooke-jersey/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. DJ Chark Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2018 . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius stood for his entire 15-minute court hearing Tuesday, staring straight ahead, hands clasped in front of him and giving away little emotion as the world got its first close up view of the double-amputee Olympian and murder suspect in nearly four months. In stark contrast to the sobbing figure Pistorius presented through much of his bail hearing in February, the athlete appeared composed as Acting Chief Magistrate Daniel Thulare postponed the case until Aug. 19 to allow police more time to investigate the Valentines Day killing of his girlfriend. Pistorius spoke just three words in court after the magistrate asked him if he understood he was still bound by the same bail conditions and must reappear then. "Yes, your honour," Pistorius replied in a voice which croaked at first, but which also had an air of newfound calm ahead of a trial which wont start until September, at least, and will likely be a long, slow process. Pistorius faces a life sentence in prison, with a minimum of 25 years, if convicted of premeditated murder, the charge against him for the Feb. 14 shooting death of Reeva Steenkamp. Having faced up to the rows of television cameras and photographers that gathered around him Tuesday when he entered Court C, clamouring for their first images of him in months, Pistorius then kissed a family member and left the dock after the short appearance. He didnt comment to reporters. In a macabre coincidence, the case will continue on what would have been Steenkamps 30th birthday, and the model and law graduates parents this week pleaded in an interview with a British television channel for answers to the killing where only Pistorius and Steenkamp were present. "I want to know why he shot her because she must have been so afraid," Steenkamps mother, June Steenkamp, told Channel 5. The extension was sought by the prosecution, and will eventually give investigators six months to gather evidence, interview witnesses and prepare a case against Pistorius by the time he returns to court in August. Prosecutors said police should finish their investigation by then and the trial could start in September, but a verdict possibly wont come until next year. Since he was freed on bail on Feb. 22 -- just over a week after killing Steenkamp in his home -- Pistorius has been living as a virtual recluse, his family has said, with just two reported sightings of him in public. The 26-year-old Pistorius has said he shot Steenkamp accidentally through a toilet stall door, thinking she was a nighttime intruder. The staate alleges he and his 29-year-old girlfriend may have argued before her death and he intentionally killed her.dddddddddddd An athlete who had his lower legs amputated when he was a baby, and who then went on to run at the Olympics, Pistorius has faced up to challenges before -- although none with the immensity of his looming murder trial. Pistorius family said he was broken with grief in the immediate aftermath of Steenkamps death, but his uncle said he would be prepared for trial. "He will be ready once the court case starts and he will be able to stand as a man in that courtroom," Arnold Pistorius said in excerpts from a South African television interview Sunday and released by his family. Steenkamps family -- none of whom were in court -- also spoke out ahead of the hearing, with her parents telling Britains Channel 5 on Monday that they were still desperate to know the reasons behind the shooting, and also that their daughter had told them about previous arguments with Pistorius. "I just feel why couldnt I have warned her, or known something about this person (Pistorius), that they could be capable of doing something like that," June Steenkamp said in the interview. Pistorius arrived at the courthouse in a silver SUV with black blinds covering the windows, and used the main public entrance and not the back or side entrances he arrived at during his four-day bail hearing. He was then forced to walk past dozens more photographers and television crews which crowded him outside, with police roughly pushing back reporters to make way for Pistorius to pass. The Olympians news-dominating case has never been far from the worlds headlines, but Acting Chief Magistrate Thulare also warned Tuesday of "scandalous and possibly contemptuous" reporting by some media in Pistorius case following the publication of pictures by another British television station last week. The leaked photographs purport to show the blood-spattered bathroom where Pistorius fatally shot Steenkamp, firing his 9mm pistol four times through the locked door of a toilet stall and hitting his girlfriend with three bullets. Prosecutors wouldnt comment on those leaked images or which areas of the police investigation were still ongoing. "The investigation is continuing and we believe by August, or even before August, we will have wrapped up everything," prosecution spokesman Medupe Simasiku said. "As soon as everything is completed the court will announce a trial date." Pistorius trial will likely be heard at Pretorias High Court. Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen