Image and video hosting by TinyPic

itzgerald had his usual world travels this offseason, to France, England and Africa this time.He also lost two of the most impor

in
Über uns
14.05.2018 14:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- The Ottawa Senators found a way to win on back-to-back nights by keeping things simple.The challenge will increase in difficulty on Tuesday when the Senators play for the third time in four days against the Chicago Blackhawks.The Senators piled up plenty of scoring in a 6-2 victory over the New York Islanders on Sunday night to put together a two-game winning streak. But against the leagues top team, the Blackhawks, Ottawa will need to find a way to beat a Chicago squad that has won five straight.The Blackhawks (22-8-4) continued their winning ways on Sunday with a 4-1 victory over San Jose as Chicago snapped the Sharks four-game winning streak with four straight goals. Scott Darling, who continues to thrive in net for the injured Corey Crawford, improved to 5-2-1 in eight straight starts with 33 saves.Crawford, who has sidelined following an emergency appendectomy, could return as early as Friday. But for now, Darling continues to get the job done as Chicago keeps winning in a midst of a stretch in which the Blackhawks have played six games in 10 days.I felt good, Darling told reporters after Sunday nights victory. Sure, that many games and traveling, all that stuff catches up with you, But we work hard to be ready for that stuff.With Crawford still ailing, the Blackhawks played Sunday without one of their top offensive performers, center Artem Anisimov, who didnt play after suffering an upper body injury Saturday night against St. Louis. Coach Joel Quenneville told reporters that Anisimov is day-to-day.Still, Chicago managed to win again behind goals by rookies Ryan Hartman and Vincent Hinostroza as well as Duncan Keith and Patrick Kane.Were just finding a way to play the right way, Quenneville told reporters Sunday night. You try to make sure when its time to press with your best, you do it, and sometimes, you have to be aware when theres a little more balance. But youre in that game to win it and you have to play accordingly.For the Senators, continuing a busy stretch will be key. But Zack Smith has fueled Ottawas offense of late with five points in two games. Smith tallied two goals and had an assist against the Islanders, including a short-handed empty-netter in the third period.Like the Blackhawks, who were also playing for the second time in as many nights, the Senators scored four straight goals in their latest win as the defense took care of the rest.It was a good (win) especially for a back-to-back, Smith told reporters after Sundays game. We played a tight, stingy game. ... We didnt give them much.Mark Stone also had three points for Ottawa, which played through losing goalie Andrew Hammond to an ankle injury. Mike Condon was forced back into action after playing the night before.(Coming in in relief is) part of the job coming in and being ready, Condon told reporters. It can happen at any moment. That (win) bodes well for our confidence. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. DJ Chark Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-will-richardson-jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Leon Jacobs Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- When Larry Fitzgerald finally decides to hang up the cleats for good, one thing he will not miss is training camp.Training camp stinks when youre bad, training camp stinks when youre good, he said before the Cardinals went through their first practice in full pads on Sunday. Its training camp, man.This is the 13th camp for the wide receiver with career statistics that rank among the best who have played the game. Its a necessary exercise in monotony, he said.Will it be his last?I have no idea, he said. I dont even know what Im having for dinner tonight.Fitzgerald, who turns 33 on Aug. 31, is in the final season of a two-year, $22 million deal. The Cardinals are the only team he has known since they drafted him No. 3 overall in 2004.And he returns to a team loaded with talent. Every player who gained a yard or scored a point for one of the most potent offenses in the NFL last season is back.To be able to bring back that kind of power to a team thats already really good, it really is unheard of, Fitzgerald said. But were back to the basics now. We have to learn how to make sure we dont make the same mistakes we made last year, get off to a fast start. Thats the most important thing for us right now on the third day of training camp.Fitzgerald had one of his best seasons in 2015, catching 109 passes to break the franchise record he set a decade earlier. His 1,215 yards receiving marked the seventh time he passed 1,000 yards in a season.Now his career goals have dwindled to one.I just want to win a championship, he said. Thats it.The Cardinals are a lot better known to football fans after the acclaimed All or Nothing video series on Amazon.com chronicled the teams march to a 13-3 season, dramatic playoff victory over Green Bay and crushing loss at Carolina in the NFC championship game.Fitzgerald said the series, produced by NFL Films, gave eeverybody the view that we always see.ddddddddddddWeve got a great group in this locker room, he said. Everybodys really approachable and close. Theres no egos in here. We all want to work. Its not above anybody to do whatever is asked of us.Thats hard to put together a team like that thats committed to that mentality for a whole season. Its a privilege to be on this squad and I think everybody who watched it got the same sense.Now the Cardinals have to start from scratch again.Theres a lot of optimism, Fitzgerald said. You look at the team and what weve been able to put together this offseason and what we have returning from last years team, its a lot of excitement. I think we all understand that we have the ability to be a force to be reckoned with throughout the course of the year.Obviously the health of our team has a big part to do with that, but what we have and the pieces we have are pretty special.Fitzgerald had his usual world travels this offseason, to France, England and Africa this time.He also lost two of the most important men in his life.His friend and former coach Dennis Green died of a heart attack. His agent Eugene Parker succumbed to kidney cancer.Fitzgerald was a ball boy for the Green-coached Minnesota Vikings. And Green was the Cardinals coach when the team drafted him.Those two men were tremendous mentors for me, Fitzgerald said. Coach Green gave me both of the jobs Ive ever had in my life. All the ups and downs Ive gone through in my career, hes always been there for me. Same with my agent Eugene Parker. I met him when I was 19 years old. We grew together through the years.So its really tough losing two people that I hold in the highest regard.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen