Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it for like a year, making pay

in
Über uns
14.05.2018 14:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Red Sox slugger David Ortiz has hit his 537th home run, moving past Mickey Mantle for 17th on baseballs career list.Ortiz, who says this will be his final season, homered into the center-field bleachers Thursday night at Fenway Park against New York Yankees reliever Adam Warren in the eighth inning to cut Bostons deficit to 5-2.Mike Schmidt is 16th on the home run list with 548. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 Triple Black .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Supreme X Nike Air More Uptempo Scottie Pippen Sneakers White/Black-Varsity Red 414962-105 . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.2019airmaxireland.com/wholesale-men-s-nike-air-max-270-white-volt-shoes-white-white-volt-ah8050-104-ireland.html . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Nike Air More Uptempo Black White For Sale . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Air Max 270 Flyknit Shoes Clear Emerald/Black-Pure Platinum-White AH6803-300 . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. The Battle at Bristol between Virginia Tech and Tennessee on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, ABC) has us thinking about cars. In this case, were thinking about first cars.Long before the seven-figure contracts and school-issued Escalades, coaches were just like us, driving around in cars that may not have been the prettiest but still hold special memories. Dan Mullen drove his ballet-teacher-mothers ride, which had the license plate UDANCE. Bill Snyder had a 1946 (!) yellow convertible that his mother forced him to give back because he was staying out too late. Kliff Kingsbury got stuck in a lake while trying to, in his words, be really smooth with a female friend.Here are our favorite first-car stories from coaches: Bill Snyder, Kansas State, 1946 yellow Mercury convertibleI was raised by a single-parent mother. My first automobile, my father -- they were separated -- bought a 1946 yellow Mercury convertible. I was 16 years old and I didnt deserve to have an automobile and my mother knew that. She was in chagrin that I did. It kind of affected things. I started staying out a little bit later than I should and driving around and maybe got a little distracted from the way my mother wanted me to be. I didnt have it maybe at best two weeks. My mother called my father and said either you come and get this automobile tomorrow or you will find it in the Missouri River, which was about six blocks away from our house. Sure enough, my father came and got the automobile.? Kliff Kingsbury, Texas Tech, white Ford F-150 truckKind of a ranch truck my grandfather gave me off of his ranch, not his in-town driving truck, so it was a little rough, but it got around. I got it stuck in a lake, in his lake, one night trying to be really smooth with a female friend and he had to come pull me out at about 2 a.m., so, bad look. Bad night. Dan Mullen, Mississippi State, 1984 Ford MustangMy first car, I turned 16, my mom had an old 84 Ford Mustang with the T-bar roof, the glass roofs you can take off and put in the container in the back.dddddddddddd It was kind of one of those down years for Mustangs. It wasnt one of the really awesome, cool ones. I ended up getting it to have to drive my younger brother and sister around, so you took on an awful lot of responsibilities. But I tell you what: When youre 16, you pop the roof off a car, you did feel pretty cool blaring some music out of a bad stereo in this somewhat not-so-cool car. The only issue was my mom teaches classical ballet and the license plate at the time said UDANCE. So all of my friends would laugh because wed go out in the UDANCE-mobile. Jim McElwain, Florida, 1972 pea-green Ford PintoMy first car, it really comes to ownership, was a 1972 Ford Pinto. Sweet-pea green. And I had a killer eight-track tape deck. Listenin to tunes (Earth, Wind & Fire), rollin down the road, that stick shift hummin ... There aint nothing like a Ford Pinto.? Dabo Swinney, Clemson, black Nissan SentraLooked like a little BMW. It was awesome.Best moment: Getting it back after I had it about a month. It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree. Kicked out of gear and I had to pay on it for like a year, making payments before I got it out of the Bondo shop. Getting it back was like getting a new car all over again.Whose fault was the accident??I guess it was mine. I put it in second gear and got out of the car and it kicked out of gear. I was getting ready to go in my buddys truck and clean gutters and work, and turn around and it was rolling. I got in front of it trying to stop it and it kept rolling and momentum went off the driveway into the woods and T-boned into a tree. It was a devastating moment. I only had it like a month and I didnt have a car prior to that. So I was without a car for another year. I ended up not having insurance on it, so thats why it was in the shop for so long. Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen