Image and video hosting by TinyPic

a feisty Group A clash against Costa Ri

in
Über uns
14.05.2018 14:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green disputed a report that he is on the teams physically unable to perform list because of recurring headaches, telling reporters he is still on PUP because of my ankle.NFL Network had reported on Aug. 11 that Green was on the teams physically unable to perform list because of headaches.Steelers coach Mike Tomlin stressed on Aug. 12 that Green was on the PUP list solely for his ankle, for which the tight end underwent surgery in January to insert two plates. Tomlin said last Monday that he did not have any players on his roster currently under the concussion protocol.Green told reporters Saturday that his ankle is still weak.But it is getting a lot better. The ankle still isnt 100 percent yet. It is still not there yet. There is still stuff I have to work on. There is still stuff I am pushing toward, but it is getting better, he said.In March, the Steelers signed Green to a four-year, $20 million contract that included a $4.75 million signing bonus.Green had multiple concussions during his four years with the San Diego Chargers, but its uncertain how much the Steelers knew about any post-concussion symptoms.When Green was asked about the concussions in May, he said his issues were sinus-related. On Saturday, he changed his answer, telling reporters he had problems but didnt know what it was.I am not a doctor, so I couldnt tell you. I dont think I am more susceptible [to concussions]. I dont think I had bad concussion problems. I had some. My main attention is to get back on the field with my ankle, he said.If Green isnt ready to be activated by the beginning of the regular season, the Steelers will have to either release him or place him on their regular-season PUP list, which would require him to miss at least the first six weeks of the season.ESPNs Jeremy Fowler contributed to this report. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. http://www.usnewjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-philadelphia-eagles-jerseys . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec.Brazils new generation of stars were held to a goalless draw by Ecuador in their opening 2016 Copa America clash in Pasadena, California, on Saturday. The eight-time winners rested Barcelona forward Neymar, who was watching from the Rose Bowl stands, for the centenary edition of the tournament and they were short of ideas in his absence.David Luiz and Marcelo joined Neymar on the sidelines as they all prepare for the Olympic Games, which start later this summer in Rio. Douglas Costa and Kaka were also missing from Dungas 23-man squad through injury and Ecuador gave the Brazil boss plenty to ponder after a frustrating showing.Brazil began the Group B clash brightly but seemed to be missing their star names, especially in the final third.Chelsea midfielder Willian and Liverpools Philippe Coutinho were providing the main creative threat but they failed to provide a killer touch. Watch highlights of Perus 1-0 win over Haiti and Costa Ricas 0-0 draw with Paraguay. Pictures courtesy of Premier Sports Coutinho let fly from 25 yards but sliced his effort wide on 17 minutes as Ecuador largely restricted Brazil to long-range shots.Ecuador did offer their own threat on the break which was evident when Jefferson Montero led a two-on-one charge before being taken down by Elias, who received a booking on 35 minutes.Enner Valeencia fired in a vicious strike from the resulting free-kick but it was well gathered by Brazil keeper Alisson.ddddddddddddAntonio Valencia saw a drilled effort from distance deflected wide early in the second half before Ecuador thought they had taken the lead on 66 minutes. Colombia beat USA in Copa opener Cristian Zapata and James Rodriguez on target in Santa Clara Miller Bolanos appeared to keep the ball in play on the byline, with his fierce centre fumbled into the net by Alisson, but the officials ruled it had gone out.Lucas Moura, a replacement for the ineffective Willian, breathed some life into a lacklustre Brazil performance and tried his luck from long range but blazed over the bar on 75 minutes.A first-time left-footed volley from Ecuador midfielder Christian Noboa was also too high as both sides began to press for a late winner.The closest either came to stealing all three points came when Paris Saint-Germain winger Moura glanced a header into the side-netting with five minutes remaining but Brazil had to settle for a draw. Perus Paolo Guerrero (L) celebrates with Christian Cueva after scoring against Haiti Elsewhere in Group B, Paolo Guerreros second-half header got Peru off to a winning start as they beat Haiti 1-0 in Seattle.The former Bayern Munich striker nodded in Edison Flores cross on the hour mark and, in doing so, moved above Teofilo Cubillas as the all-time leading scorer for the national team with 27.Paraguay played out a goalless draw in a feisty Group A clash against Costa Rica in Orlando, Florida.A game of few chances was book-ended by a yellow card after just 15 seconds for Costa Ricas Yeltsin Tejeda and a red card for his team-mate Kendall Waston in added time.Watch Copa America matches live on Premier Sports Also See: USA 0-2 Colombia More Copa America news Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen