Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ago and took bronze in 2005. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have named Doug Marrone interim coach for the final

in Unsere Regeln 14.06.2019 13:19
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Stanley Cup-winning Matt Murray insists hes OK after taking an accidental hit to the head from Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Evgeni Malkin in a 7-1 loss to the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.Murray left the game late in the first period when Malkin went to shove Capitals defenseman Karl Alzner and hit Murray, whose mask came off. Murray went down to the ice in pain, talked to an athletic trainer and skated off.Murray did not return but said he went through the NHLs concussion protocol and was medically cleared.Im fine, Murray said. I had to go through the protocol, which I think is a little bit unnecessary. I think I was fine. They took me off for the hit that knocked my helmet off. After that, it was just coachs decision to keep me out.Marc-Andre Fleury came in cold to replace Murray with 23.7 seconds left in the first, and allowed a goal to T.J. Oshie with 7.9 second remaining as Pittsburgh fell behind 3-0. With Murray watching from the bench wearing a baseball cap, Fleury allowed five goals on 25 shots.Coach Mike Sullivan said of his decision not to send Murray back out there: I thought it made sense for a lot of reasons.Murray, who missed the start of the playoffs because of a concussion and the start of this regular season with a broken hand from the World Cup of Hockey, entered the game 4-0-0 with a 1.25 goals-against average and .961 save percentage. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Wholesale Custom Grizzlies Shirts . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.customgrizzliesjersey.com/custom-allen-iverson-jersey-large-76b.html . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Grizzlies Jerseys China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Custom Grizzlies Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have named Doug Marrone interim coach for the final two games of the season.General manager Dave Caldwell made the announcement Monday, a day after owner Shad Khan fired coach Gus Bradley.Marrone served as Jacksonvilles assistant head coach/offensive line coach the past two seasons. Before that, he was Buffalos head coach for two seasons (2013-14). Marrone went 15-17 with the Bills.Owner Shad Khan fired Bradley folloowing the teams ninth consecutive loss Sunday, ending one of the least successful coaching tenures in NFL history.dddddddddddd Bradley went 14-48 in four seasons in Jacksonville, the worst winning percentage (.225) of any NFL coach with at least 60 games.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen