Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEW YORK -- During media day in the heart of his new home,?Jeremy Lin could look out from the Brooklyn Nets new training facilit

in Unsere Regeln 14.06.2019 13:19
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- During media day in the heart of his new home,?Jeremy Lin could look out from the Brooklyn Nets new training facility in Brooklyn and see Manhattan. He definitely remembers the crazy days in the other borough.Im not intentionally going back to New York to prove something, the only reason I chose to come back is because this is the best place I can be, Lin said during an interview with ESPN China. But New York is definitely special in my heart.The Nets offered Lin exactly what he wanted last summer as a free agent: a young team that needs a franchise player, a head coach who is fully invested in him, a starting role and a caring community.This is the first time my team has gone the extra mile to really take care of me both on and off the court, he said. They even care about how well I sleep. They just care about me so much.Lin can appear shy at times, but he doesnt hide how badly he wants to lead as a starting point guard in the NBA.I always wanted to be a leader, he said. Three months after I joined the Rockets, James Harden was on board so he became the leader. The situation with the Lakers wasnt good either. I just didnt have the opportunity to prove myself. But I think I have a pretty good chance this time.Head coach Kenny Atkinson considers Lin to be the Nets Eli Manning. He believes in Lins leadership and has asked Lin to be the commander of the Nets. Lin has responded by emphasizing some of the important goals that the Nets players need to focus on.Defense is really important, Lin said. Team chemistry is really important and this training camp is really important!But besides his focus on basketball, Lin is apparently enjoying city life.My favorite restaurant in Manhattan is a sushi restaurant. I wish I could eat there every single day, but I cant afford it. Its too expensive, he said, laughing.Check out the video above for the full interview with Lin. Cyber Monday Ray Ban 2019 .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.discountrayban.com/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Wholesale Ray Ban Sunglasses .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Clearance Ray Ban Sunglasses . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Lis Shoshi made 12 of 14 free throws and finished with 16 points, both career highs, Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 14 and Arkansas-Little Rock held on for a 68-65 win over Saint Bonaventure in the Lone Star Showcase on Monday night.Jalen Jackson added 10 points for UALR, which led by as many as 17 in the first half.Denzel Gregg had a putback, a layup and a dunk to cap and 8-0 run that gave St. Bonaventure a 62-60 lead with 2:55 to play but the Bonnies wouldnt make aanother field goal.ddddddddddddAfter Marius Hill made 1 of 2 free throws and Kemy Osse hit a 3 about a minute later, UALR (3-1) led the rest of the way.Jaylen Adams made 1 of 2 foul shots to pull St. Bonaventure (1-2) within one with 1:34 to go, but Shoshi and Jackson each made 2 of 2 free throws from there to seal it.Adams led the Bonnies with 18 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen