Image and video hosting by TinyPic

especially with their straight line speed, theyll put up a fight. Massa I thin

in Unsere Regeln 18.06.2019 13:46
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Anthony Wales ran for three touchdowns and Deon Yelder blocked an extra point in the second overtime to lift Western Kentucky over Middle Tennessee 44-43 on Saturday.Middle Tennessees Brent Stockstill threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Dennis Andrews in the second OT but Canon Rookers PAT was blocked. Wales bullied in from the 1-yard line and Skyler Simcox made the PAT to end it.Wales ran for 158 yards and Mike White threw for 391 yards and two touchdowns for Western Kentucky (4-3, 2-1 Conference USA).White drove the Hilltoppers 77 yards in 10 plays to the Blue Raiders half-yard line with 14 seconds left in regulation. Middle Tennessee forced an incomplete pass on third down, and Simcox kicked an 18-yard field goal to send it to overtime.Stockstill threw for 434 yards and three touchdowns for Middle Tennessee (4-2, 2-1). ITavius Mathers had 143 yards rushing and two scores. Richie James broke his own program record with 16 catches and had 233 yards receiving. Wholesale Custom Cardinals Shirts . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Custom Cardinals T-shirts . PAUL, Minn. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/ . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Custom Ozzie Smith Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Authentic Custom Cardinals Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Daniel Ricciardo says this weekends Italian Grand Prix has underlined Mercedes big strengths after the reigning world champions dominated qualifying at Monza.Lewis Hamiltons pole position time was 0.837s quicker than the nearest non-Mercedes competitor on Saturday afternoon, with Ricciardos Red Bull 1.254s off Hamilton in sixth. Compared to the 0.149s margin Nico Rosberg had over Max Verstappen in Spa-Francorchamps last weekend, it is proof the gap between Mercedes and the rest of the field has increased significantly on arrival in Monza.The high-speed Italian track is always a trade-off between downforce and drag, with teams bringing slimmer rear wings to maximise top speeds on the straights, but Ricciardo says Mercedes powerful engine means they can enjoy the best of both worlds.This weekend they have definitely shown their strengths again, he said. It looks like Mercedes have a pretty decent sized rear wing as well. It seems that when they want they can sort of turn it up. Then again here last year as well I remember Mercedes were on another planet. For whatever reason we expected to probably be a bit down here.dddddddddddd. Perhaps we have a bit more drag on the car as well, so maybe that is another element that hurts us here.Coming back to Singapore [in two weeks] I think we will be competitive again, and I still think relatively perhaps straight line speeds are not too bad, but the question is are we using less downforce than them which then masks it a little bit. If we can get top five here we will walk away pretty happy.Rather than battling Mercedes, Ricciardo has his sights on Williams Valtteri Bottas in fifth place on the grid instead.I think theyll be a contender tomorrow, Valtteris long run yesterday looked quite good, I believe he had a new soft, but his pace seemed pretty good. I think theyll remain strong in the race, especially with their straight line speed, theyll put up a fight. Massa I think is outside the top 10, so hell probably start on a soft and that could bring him into the race as well, so theyll be pretty strong. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen