Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dio about whether we should pit him for safety re

in
Über uns
16.05.2018 13:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Three female weightlifters from Kazakhstan have been stripped of gold medals won at the 2012 London Olympics after failing retests of their doping samples. Zulfiya Chinshanlo, Maiya Maneza and Svetlana Podobedova have been stripped of the gold medals they won in the 53kg, 63kg and 75kg divisions, respectively.All three tested positive for the steroid stanozolol, with Chinshanlos sample also containing oxandrolone. The International Olympic Committee has not said whether the medals will be reallocated to other athletes. Kazakhstans Maiya Maneza after winning gold medal for the womens 63kg group If that happens, Canadas Christine Girard stands be elevated to silver in the 63kg class and could get gold if a failed doping test from a Russian lifter who was the original second-place finisher also results in a ban.The Kazakh lifters were among eight athletes sanctioned by the IOC on Thursday after their stored samples came back positive for steroids.Belarusian weightlifter Marina Shkermankova was stripped of a bronze medal after finishing third in the 69kg. Also disqualified were two other Belarusian lifters, a Russian hammer thrower and a Russian pole vaulter, none of whom won medals. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract The punishments for the Kazakh and Belarusian weightlifters are now set to trigger an automatic one-year ban from all international weightlifting competitions for the two countries under International Weightlifting Federation rules imposing automatic bans if at least three of a countrys athletes fail Olympic retests. Christine Girard (right) stands to win silver from London 2012 Games The IOC began re-testing targeted samples from the 2008 and 2012 Olympics in the run-up to Rio to provide a level playing field for all clean athletes at the Olympic Games 2016.The committee recorded a total of 98 positive cases in recent retests of samples from the London Games and 2008 Beijing Olympics, with almost half of the cases in weightlifting.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Mourinho up on FA charge FA to probe derby unrest Jeptoo doping ban doubled Klitschko wants AJ in spring DJ Chark Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Taven Bryan Jersey . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseys.net/tanner-lee-womens-jersey/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Will Richardson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cyber Monday Jaguars Jerseys . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. MEXICO CITY, Mexico -- Lewis Hamilton was nearly dealt a critical blow to his title chances on the opening lap of the Mexican Grand Prix when his Mercedes team considered pitting him from the lead.Hamilton locked his front right tyre into the first corner due to a glazed brake disc, resulting in him taking to the run off and cutting Turn 2 completely. He escaped a penalty from the stewards but the lock-up severely damaged his right front tyre with a flat spot.Mercedes were ready to pit Hamilton at the end of the first lap, but a safety car period for a collision between Pascal Wherlein and Marcus Ericsson gave the pit wall enough time to revaluate the situation.It was huge, Hamilton said. A massive flat spot and I honestly thought that I was going to have to come in. When I came out of the chicane I honestly thought I was coming in that lap and that was my race pretty much done. But they told me to stay out, the safety car came out and they felt that we could live with the vibration and it wouldnt damage the suspension. It was getting worse and worse even though I wasnt locking up any more. But I had to take a lot of precautions while trying to nurse the car to the 17th lap.Team boss Toto Wolff said the vibrations caused by the misshaped tyre llooked scary on the teams data.ddddddddddddWith all the bad luck Lewis has had throughout the season, he got some of that back today, some of the good luck back, because he badly flat-spotted the tyre. The vibration matrix was scary from the beginning. We had quite a conversation on the radio about whether we should pit him for safety reasons.In any other race we would have pitted him and lost the race. We kept him out there in order to not throw away the championship for him. Every single lap, every single straight, we monitored the vibrations. Our team did a fantastic job in keeping that under control and then we pitted him a bit earlier because the vibration matrix was going sky high and a suspension failure could have easily happened.Hamilton made it to lap 17 with the flat spot before changing tyres, which Wolff said was crucial to staying on a winning strategy.That was the earliest we could have pitted him. Everything else would have destroyed the race. But honestly it was not a comfortable situation we found ourselves in there to make that call, weighing up the championship versus a failure of the suspension. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen