Image and video hosting by TinyPic

aying his first game and h

in
Über uns
16.05.2018 13:37
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Grand National winner Rule The World has been retired. The Mouse Morris-trained nine-year-old became the first novice to win the great race since 1958 when propelling jockey David Mullins into the limelight at Aintree last month.Having twice fractured his pelvis in his younger days, connections felt it would be asking too much of the horse to continue under big weights in handicaps having proved he was not quite up to Grade One level. He completed a great 2015-16 season for his owners, Gigginstown House Stud, who also landed the Cheltenham Gold Cup with Don Cossack.Eddie OLeary, racing manager for Gigginstown, said: Hes been a fantastic horse.Hes perfectly sound, which is the main thing, but because of his previous pelvic injuries, we didnt want to send him back to Aintree with a big weight, that wouldnt have been fair on him.He provided us with our first Grand National and well never forget him.Now he can go back to Gigginstown House and have a happy retirement. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Ty Sambrailo Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Keanu Neal Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Austin Hooper Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. England coach Trevor Bayliss has admitted the possibility of players pulling out of the Test tour of Bangladesh due to security concerns would create a conundrum when it comes to naming the squad for India.Bayliss preference is for the same squad to be used for the seven-Test stretch across Bangladesh and India and he said he had his fingers crossed that all those selected would undertake the tour. Players have been given assurances that if they did withdraw from Bangladesh it would not impact future selection, but the proximity of the two Test series - with no warm-up matches in India - would create a dilemma.Moeen Ali, who is certain to be part of the Test squad, is the only England player to publicly confirm without question that he will tour, although Jonny Bairstow has also come close and Alastair Cook is reported to have given private assurances he will lead the Test side. Bayliss himself, as with his assistant Paul Farbrace, said he had no concerns about the trip.It would be a bit hard to actually pick one [squad] and then another one. That could get down to who wants to go and who doesnt I suppose, but ultimately it would be best for the team to have one team [for both tours], he said.When pressed if a players place in India was directly linked to touring Bangladesh, Bayliss added: Well, they might not say that, but its a bridge weve got to cross if that happens. Ive sort of got the fingers crossed that it doesnt occur. It might be a difficult decision if that happens.Eoin Morgan, who would only be part of the one-day squad, has still to decide whether he will travel but Bayliss was hopeful of a mass undertaking. I think most of them will, he said. Im not sure if theres anyone come out, certainly they havent said anything to me one way or another.Andrew Strauss, the director of England cricket, has continued to have meetings with players who hold concerns while the naming of the squads was pushed back to allow more time after the series against Pakistan finishes.Away from the security-related issues surrounding Bangladesh, the one-day and Test squads present different challenges for the selectors. Bayliss, who indicated he does not expect any players to be rested for the ODIs, despite the workload on the likes of Joe Root, said it was often difficult to decide which players to leave out of the one-day squaad.dddddddddddd There remains more uncertainty around the Test permutations with a couple of places still up for debate.I know James Whitaker [the national selector] would like to get as much of the county season in before its selected. They are probably like me, doodling and picking teams. I think in my mind Im reasonably close. There are one or two positions in a squad of 16 that could go either way.Chief among those are the opening batsman to partner Cook, with Alex Hales place under threat after a lean series against Pakistan, and the extra spinner - or spinners - alongside Moeen and Adil Rashid.England gave Liam Dawson an ODI debut in Cardiff with an eye on the touring squads and Bayliss praised his game sense and guts after the Pakistan batsmen came after him. Dawsons first spell of four overs cost 41 runs, but he returned to remove the two top scorers, Sarfraz Ahmed and Shoaib Malik, to give England a chance of coming from behind for victory.He will certainly be in discussions, I would have thought, Bayliss said with regard the Test squad. Hes a guy whos got something about him. He bats, bowls and hes a pretty good fielder as well. But its his game sense, he knows how to play the game, he almost knows whats going to happen before it happens, hes one of those type of players.They came out to attack him playing his first game and he took it on the chin, he kept going, he kept bowling. He flattened it out a little bit I suppose but he didnt bowl badly even when they were getting hold of him, one or two in those first three or four overs just went wide of mid-on. On another day they could be out, but he had enough guts to throw one or two up and he got his rewards in his second spell.Another player strongly tipped to be included is the 19-year-old Lancashire opener Haseeb Hameed who has had a prolific County Championship season scoring 1129 runs at 53.76. He was visited by Whitaker and Strauss at Old Trafford last week while Bayliss said his youth - this has been his first full season - would not be a concern.If hes good enough, hes old enough. No, I wouldnt have any problem. There have been some young players making some runs who are coming into calculations which is very exciting. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen