Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Claude Harmon III looks back at one of the huge successes of Skys groundbreaking and innovative coverage at Royal Troon - The Op

in
Häuser
11.09.2019 04:01
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Claude Harmon III looks back at one of the huge successes of Skys groundbreaking and innovative coverage at Royal Troon - The Open Zone - and believes no other sport in the world can match what the platform achieved. Bob Cousy Celtics Jersey . Its been a fantastic week for Sky, not just at The Open Zone, but the whole operation. The coverage has kept in line with Skys innovations over the years in all sports. They have revolutionised football and cricket coverage, and now theyve taken golf to a new level.Ive been at The Open Zone all week, its been hugely entertaining and the platform has taken the Sky Cart further. Since Sky introduced the Sky Cart at most events, its proved very popular with the players. And because of that, weve been able to build stronger relationships with all professionals. Jason talks about his technique with the driver and admits he tries to hit it as hard as he can They all enjoy being interviewed at the Sky Cart, and that trend has continued with the Open Zone. You only have to look at the first three days at Royal Troon - we had Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Rory McIlroy on the stage. Unfortunately we didnt get Jordan Spieth, but to get three of the worlds top four players is pretty good!I dont think there is another television company in the world that could do that, because they dont know the players as well as we do. Im sure the golf fans watching at home would have found the insight unbelievable. Claude Harmon examines Rory McIlroys six-shot escape from the dreaded coffin bunker on the Postage Stamp during practice for the 145th Open at Royal Troon We talked to the likes of Jason, Dustin and Rory about what they have been working on, what theyre thinking and things like that, its been fascinating to listen to.Nick Dougherty has also spent a lot of time here, and hes been a Tour pro for many years and has won some big tournaments and led majors. His insight was also well received along with the likes of Paul McGinley, a successful Ryder Cup captain, and myself and my dad - weve got a pretty good coaching record between us. During a Q&A with fans in The Open Zone, Paul McGinley was asked which American hed like to see playing for Europe in the upcoming Ryder Cup The Q&As have been particularly popular, and its great that weve been able to get the fans involved like that. My thought process this week has been, if I was watching, what would I want to see? Who would I want to see? What would I want to hear them talk about?I think weve all done a fantastic job collectively this week, and weve literally had a hitting station at a major championship. Thats an incredible achievement. Andrew Johnston talks about why hes bringing out the 2 iron for Royal Troon and says he won’t give in to peer pressure to get rid of the beard! Its equivalent to going to the Champions League final and getting Cristiano Ronaldo before the warm-ups to tell us how he takes free-kicks, how he curls the ball and stuff like that. Imagine watching the build-up to a Formula One grand prix and seeing Lewis Hamilton jump in a car saying: Right, let me show you how Im going to be driving in the race.Because golf is so accessible, people dont realise the magnitude of what weve done this week. Weve had the best players in the world, at a major, giving us their time and telling us how they do things. Theres no other sport in the world that has done that. Nick Faldo joins Nick Dougherty in the Open Zone to discuss aim-point express - the new phenomenon in the world of golf in the way to read a putt What weve seen at the Open Zone this week is a testament to Sky, and a testament to how the players regard Skys golf coverage.I think all the shoots have been great. The stand-out thing for me is that we got three of the best four players in the world to get out here and talk to us. They all gave us a slice of their time and they all did things in their own way. It was such a success to get players like that to come here and talk about what theyre doing. Henrik Stenson explains why he often prefers using a 3-wood over a driver off the tee And you cannot overlook what a big week this is for them, its one of the four biggest weeks of the year for the players, and for them to give us a few minutes of their preparation time during Open week is just phenomenal. Also See: Ex-marines PGA ambition Facebook Live: Open highlights Radars top five shots Get Sky Sports Larry Bird Jersey . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. Gordon Hayward Celtics Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-danny-ainge-celtics-jersey/ . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Los Angeles Clippers co-owner Donald Sterling has filed suit in federal court against the NBA and Commissioner Adam Silver and is asking for damages in excess of $1 billion. The suit was filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles. It alleges that the league violated Sterlings constitutional rights by relying on information from an "illegal" recording that publicized raacist remarks he made to a girlfriend. Kevin Mchale Celtics Jersey. It also says the league committed a breach of contract by fining Sterling $2.5 million and violated antitrust laws by forcing a sale. On Friday, the NBA called off a hearing to oust Sterling in advance of a vote on a potentially record-breaking deal negotiated by his wife to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for $2 billion. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen