Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. [url=http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/customized/]Custom Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys[/url] . -- Marin Cil

in
Häuser
11.09.2019 04:02
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. Custom Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys . -- Marin Cilic continued his mastery against American players, beating John Isner 7-6 (5), 6-3 to advance to the finals of the Delray Beach Open. The victory was Cilics 21st straight against American opponents dating to 2008. The seventh-seeded Croat has reached three straight finals for the first time in his career. He beat Tommy Haas to win at Zagreb earlier this month, and then lost to Tomas Berdych at Rotterdam last week. "Its probably the best three weeks Ive played in my life," said Cilic, who reached his 20th career ATP final. "I couldnt be happier. Im enjoying these moments." Isner, the second seed, was trying to reach his second final of the year. He won the title in Auckland in January. The start of the night match was delayed nearly three hours because of rain, not finishing until the early morning Sunday. Cilic will face Kevin Anderson of South Africa in the final. The fourth-seeded Anderson, who won this event in 2012, advanced with a 6-2, 6-4 victory over American qualifier Steve Johnson in the earlier semifinal. Anderson had 13 aces and won 86 per cent of his first-serve points. "Im pleased with the way I executed that part of my game," said Anderson, who has a 7-2 record this year. He was 0-3 in finals last year. Johnson admitted having some nerves playing in his first ATP semifinal. The American had beaten the top-seeded Haas and sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez to reach the semis. "I definitely was a little uptight in the beginning, but credit (Anderson). He played very well," Johnson said. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. Jaren Jackson Jr. Grizzlies Jersey . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/Mike-Bibby-Grizzlies-Jersey/ MONACO -- As Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel struggles to get into gear, Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardos is gliding through the curves. Ricciardo is in fifth place overall, six points behind fourth-place Vettel, and secured his first career podium two weeks ago when he finished third at the Spanish Grand Prix. The Australian driver has beaten Vettel in qualifying in three of the five races, and has twice featured on the front row -- qualifying second in Australia and in China. Vettel was so dominant last year, winning the last nine races and 13 overall, that it seemed highly improbable Ricciardo would challenge him in his first season since moving from Toro Rosso. "Some people didnt expect this from me, but I knew deep down that I could do well," Ricciardo said at the Monaco GP on Friday. "If I am able to push a four-time world champion then I know that I am doing something right." Rule changes to engine size and lowered fuel loads have blighted Red Bull, which is unable to generate the same speed, and is lagging way behind Mercedes, as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg run away with the championship. "Seb had a car at the end of last year he was very comfortable with, so itt might have taken him a little by surprise to have a more complex car this year," Ricciardo said. Marc Gasol Grizzlies Jersey. "Maybe I have adapted to the new conditions a bit quicker." Vettel had a frosty relationship with former teammate Mark Webber, who retired after last years championship. Although there are no signs of tension between him and Ricciardo, it appears Vettels team role has somewhat lessened this season. "Particularly in preseason, Seb was doing a lot of the talking within the team and a lot of the feedback, because he knew everyone and they trusted him," Ricciardo said. "But now that I have some results and Ive got to know the team a lot better, they are now leaning on both of us for feedback." Ricciardo would be ahead of Vettel had he not been disqualified in front of his home fans at the season-opening Australian GP, where he was stripped of his second-place finish, and the 18 points that go with it, for breaching F1s new rules on fuel usage. "It did so much for my confidence seeing all those people cheering and shouting my name," Ricciardo said. "It actually made me even hungrier with how it went because it got taken away from me." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen