Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-65 win over Liberty on Monday night.Garth 7 of 8 fro

in
Über uns
23.09.2019 00:55
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Marcus Ericsson will undergo further medical checks before he is allowed to race in Sundays British Grand Prix, but showed no signs of injury on Saturday afternoon following his big crash in final practice.Ericsson was taken to hospital after a huge impact with the barriers in FP3, which wrecked his car and ruled him out of qualifying. Ericsson returned to Silverstone once qualifying had finished and will start from the back of the grid pending a medical on Sunday morning.It was obviously a huge accident, he said. I went a bit too wide on the kerb in Turn 15 and touched the grass, which was a bit wet. I lost the car and this was followed by a big impact with the barriers. I went to the medical centre, but, because of the impact, they wanted to send me to hospital.Many check-ups have been done and things are looking good. I am feeling a bit sore, but everything else is ok. It is obviously disappointing that I was not able to participate in qualifying, but the most important is that I am alright. I apologise to my car crew that I have caused them a lot of work.The steering wheel on Ericssons car became detached in the incident, but Sauber later confirmed it was due to his leg hitting the release collar following the initial impact.nike vapormax skroutz γυναικεια . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. nike vapormax plus greece . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.vapormaxgreece.com/nike-vapormax-plus-greece.html . PAUL, Minn. Nike air vapormax plus skroutz . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. nike vapormax φθηνα . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer.BEAUMONT, Texas -- Nick Garth drilled a career-high seven three-pointers and scored 22 points to lead Lamar to an 82-65 win over Liberty on Monday night.Garth 7 of 8 from the field, all from behind the 3-point line. Dorian Chatman added 12 points and seven rebounds while Torey Noel and Josh Nzeakor finished with 11 points apiece for the Cardinals (6-5). Junior Joey Frenchwood had his first-career double-double, finishing with 10 points and a career-best 12 assists.Lamar shot 62.8 perccent from the field and 60 percent from 3-point range.ddddddddddddRyan Kemrite hit 7 of 10 shots for 15 points to lead Liberty (5-7), which remains winless on the road. A.C. Reid also scored 15 on five 3s -- both season highs.A Garth 3 with 17:36 left extended the Cardinals lead to 11 points and a Terrance Hubby jumper about five minutes later made it 59-43. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen