Image and video hosting by TinyPic

because of the injury, but he was a

in
Über uns
23.09.2019 00:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CINCINNATI -- The Cincinnati Reds have recalled right-handed pitcher Abel De Los Santos from Double-A Pensacola and promoted righty Matt Magill from Triple-A Louisville.The Reds also placed right-hander Alfredo Simon on the 60-day disabled list, retroactive to Sept. 6. Simon is scheduled to undergo shoulder surgery on Tuesday.Cincinnati claimed De Los Santos off waivers from Washington on July 19. He is a combined 2-3 with a 2.81 ERA and 11 saves in 46 games with Triple-A Syracuse and Double-A Harrisburg and Pensacola.Magill is 4-1 with a 4.85 ERA and 38 saves for the Bats this season.Nvapormax Plus Deutschland . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Vapormax Herren Sale . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.vapormaxschuhe.de/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Vapormax Plus Günstig Kaufen . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Nike Vapormax Herren Günstig Kaufen .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner.GOTHENBURG, Sweden -- Team Sweden defenseman Anton Stralman?said hes feeling better after spending the offseason rehabbing and strengthening his broken left leg.The 30-year-old blueliner for the Tampa Bay Lightning broke the leg on March 25.I feel good, Stralman said after Tuesdays practice in preparation for the World Cup of Hockey. I was a little bit worried there starting preseason not knowing how it was going to react, or if it was going to limit me on any exercises or anything like that but it went well. It answered well to everything I threw at it, so its been a good preseason. Obviously, I was a little bit behind strength-wise with my legs, so Ill try to work that out and get back in good shape.Stralman missed the majority of the Stanley Cup playoffs last spring because of the injury, but he was able to return for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Pittsburgh Penguins.dddddddddddd Playing at an intense level to begin the season with the World Cup of Hockey should help him prepare for the NHL season.Absolutely, he said. I was happy with how it responded and it feels good out on the ice too. Its just a matter of getting into game shape and the speed that you need.Sweden coach Rikard Gronborg has been using different defensive pairings during the first two practices, but its likely Stralman will be paired with teammate and regular-season partner Victor Hedman. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen