Image and video hosting by TinyPic

从 he felt ill before and during the game. Kubiak did

in
Über uns
23.09.2019 00:57
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

http://www.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers are more than familiar with facing the Cleveland Cavaliers when LeBron James rests, so they didnt get distracted by the four-time NBA MVPs absence Wednesday night.The Pacers beat the LeBron-less Cavaliers 103-92 to improve to 3-1 at home in the past two years when James sits.I found out when Coach (Nate McMillan) came in and said, `LeBrons not playing, said Pacers point guard Jeff Teague, who had 20 points and eight assists. I didnt know, but we needed a win. We werent worried about who was playing or who was going to be on the floor, we were just going to go out and compete.Jeff Teague added 20 points and eight assists, and Thaddeus Young had 16 points to help the Pacers improve to 6-1 at home and 6-6 overall.James sat out for the first time this season. Averaging 23.4 points and 8.9 rebounds, he rested after playing Tuesday night in a home victory over Toronto. Guard J.R. Smith also missed the game because of a sprained right ankle.It doesnt matter about LeBron not playing, Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said. We just lost the game.Kevin Love led Cleveland with 27 points and 16 rebounds, and Kyrie Irving had 24 points and seven assists. The Cavaliers dropped to 9-2 after matching the best start in franchise history with the victory over Toronto on Tuesday night.We had our chances, Love said. We cut the lead to four or five a couple times, and it just felt like we either had a bad possession, had a turnover, and then that lead went to eight or nine points, having to fight kind of uphill to claw back and try to win the game, and it was too little too late.Indiana led 80-68 lead after three quarters. The Cavaliers cut it to four points midway through the fourth, but the Pacers put it away with a 9-2 run. C.J. Miles hit a 3-pointer for the games largest lead -- 97-84 with 5:10 remaining.Of course its different, Miles said about facing the Cavaliers without James. Were talking about him still and he didnt even play tonight. Hes arguably the best player in our game. (But) we cant disrespect anybody. Theyve got guys who can play basketball.TIP-INS:Cavaliers: Smith has missed the last three games. The last time James skipped a road game at Indiana, the Pacers prevailed 123-109 on April 6, 2016. The Cavaliers extended their NBA-record streak of games with at least 10 3-pointers to start a season to 11 games.Pacers: G Rodney Stuckey (right hamstring strain) was scratched for the 10th consecutive game. Thanks in large part to C Myles Turners 2.3 blocks per game, Indiana is No. 1 in the NBA with a 6.4 average.HICKORY NIGHT RETURNS:Fridays Indiana home game against Phoenix coincides with the 30th anniversary of the classic 1986 basketball movie Hoosiers and will be the first of six Hickory Nights, in which the Pacers will wear Hickory Huskers replica uniforms from the movie. Hoosiers screenwriter Angelo Pizzo, director David Anspaugh and some of the films actors, including Maris Valainis (who played Jimmy Chitwood) will be in attendance.SEE YA DOWN THE ROAD:The Eastern Conference rivals dont play each other again until Feb. 8 at Indiana, then Feb. 15 at Cleveland and April 2 at Cleveland. The Cavaliers have won five in a row at home against the Pacers, who have a 93-88 series edge.UP NEXT:Cavaliers: Host Detroit on Friday night, then have a four-day break.Pacers: Host Phoenix on Friday night to end a four-game homestand.Vapormax Flyknit 3 Nz . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Vapormax 2019 Nz . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. http://www.airvapormaxnz.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Vapormax Flyknit Nz .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos coach Gary Kubiak was back at work Monday and said hes ready for whatever comes in the remainder of the Broncos season and over the long term.I feel good, I feel really good, Kubiak said. I got too much rest. Unfortunately, I didnt want it, but I got it. I feel very good. All my tests came back great; its great to be back to work. ... The doctors that are here, the doctors in Houston got together and talked through some things. ... The biggest thing for me is really helping me sleep a little better.Kubiak spent the past week at home after he was taken to the hospital by ambulance following the Broncos 23-16 loss to the Atlanta Falcons?on Oct. 9. Kubiak spent the night in the hospital with what was diagnosed as a complex migraine condition.Kubiak underwent additional evaluation in the days that followed as doctors attempted to find what triggered the headaches. He did not make the trip to San Diego last week and was not on the sideline for the Broncos 21-13 loss to the Chargers on Thursday night.Joe DeCamillis, the Broncos special-teams coordinator, served as the teams interim coach last week.When youre a football coach, taking two days away from what you do is like, What the hell is going on here. Its like having a summer off or something, Kubiak said. It just makes you appreciate the players, the coaches.With a two-game losing streak, Kubiak joked after Mondays practice that he had been hollering a lot this morning, but the Broncos were back on a familiar meeting schedulee, and Kubiak said he had no restrictions on the job.ddddddddddddHe said his message to the players was a fairly simple one.I talked about three things today to the players, Kubiak said. Preparation, detail, and then its time to go put forth the effort and play. Weve got to focus on those things, starting with me, and starting with us as coaches, filter it down through our guys and get a lot better with what were doing.It was good to have him back, just to have our leader back, said cornerback Chris Harris Jr. ...He was just straight with us about what we need to do to get back on track.Kubiak coached through the end of the Falcons game even though he felt ill before and during the game. Kubiak did his customary news conference after the loss and walked back into the locker room.Kubiak continued to feel ill, however, and was taken to the hospital?by ambulance. It is the second time in the last four seasons Kubiak has left a stadium in an ambulance.In 2013, Kubiak suffered what was described as a mini-stroke at halftime of a game against the Colts. He spent two nights in the hospital after that incident.Kubiak said Monday he thought the two incidents were different, but his doctors in Denver and the doctors who treated him in Houston in 2013 have talked in the past week.I feel good, I feel really good getting out here, Kubiak said. ...Im through with it, Im ready to move forward. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen