Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the

in
Member-Bereich
11.11.2019 07:06
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Cheap Fake Shoes . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Flip it and Reverse It? The Buffalo Sabres made the first big move of the pre-trade deadline season by dealing Ryan Miller and Steve Ott for Chris Stewart, Jaroslav Halak and draft picks, but they are probably far from done dealing. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun believes the Sabres could look to flip Stewart before Wednesday. LeBrun believes the Sabres may consider Stewart as a possible fit for the teams rebuilding core, given that he has one year remaining on his contract and is still only 26. However, LeBrun countered, the offers on Stewart could also be enticing to the Sabres with the Ottawa Senators believed to be interested in the forward dating back to before Fridays blockbuster. Meanwhile, LeBrun tweeted Saturday afternoon that the Minnesota Wild are kicking the tires on goaltenders available via trade, including Halak. Pitt Stop? While Ryan Keslers availability via trade remains a contentious issue around the Canucks, the Pittsburgh Penguins might be leading the charge to try to pry the 29-year-old loose. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Reviews Rob Rossi tweeted early Saturday that the Pens are "very interested and [it] sounds like theyre on his list." Kesler has two years remaining on his current contract at an average annual value of $5 million. Rossi expanded on his tweet in an article on Saturday, reporting that the Penguins would offer Brandon Sutter, two 2014 draft picks and the Canucks choice of defensemen Simon Despres or Brian Dumoulin Out of Oil If this is Ales Hemskys last week in an Oiler uniform, the Czech forward appears ready for whatever comes next. "It could be my last two games in this locker-room, so I better enjoy it,” the 30-year-old winger said after practice on Friday. “I want to enjoy every moment Ill spend with the guys, with my friends, with the people I know." “Im ready for it. Im excited.” With a provincial showdown with the Flames on tap for Saturday it could provide one last battle-ground for the winger, who is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Strictly Business Cory Schneider doesnt want to see his crease-mate Martin Brodeur traded, but understands that if the 41-year-old does get moved its just part of the business of being an NHL player. “Marty is big part of this team and has been forever. Im not sure there is any player as synonymous with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it wouldnt be just anybody leaving this team. It would be the most important player in the franchises history,” the 27-year-old netminder told The Star-Ledger. Schneider, of course, is no stranger to speculation, having endured years of rumours in Vancouver playing alongside Roberto Luongo. The way that situation played out this off-season – resulting in his relocation to New Jersey – has shown Schneider that anything is possible. “It would be difficult for everybody, but thats kind of what happens. I didnt think I was going to get traded and I did. It happens. It could happen to anybody.” Wholesake Fake Air Jordan 1 .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Fake Shoes For Sale . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. https://www.fakeshoes.net/ . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal.Marcus Stroman faces Oakland for the first time as he gets the call for a Toronto team that dropped a 4-1 decision to Sonny Gray and the Athletics in the first game of a 10-game west coast trip. A first-round pick in 2012, Stroman pitched a one-run, eight-inning gem to beat the New York Yankees on June 23 and was then solid in a no-decision versus the Chicago White Sox on Saturday. Stroman allowed two runs on just two hits and a pair of walks over 6 2/3 innings, fanning six. The 23-year-old was pulled in the seventh frame after giving up a double and a walk, but reliever Dustin McGowan served up a three-run homer as the White Sox jumped in front. "If you could do things over, you leave [Stroman] in," Jays manager John Gibbons admitted. "But my thinking was, he pitched his butt off, it was kind of uncharted territory, I dont want him to lose the game right there. Thats the way it goes. But you always look back on things like that. I had a plan and it just didnt work." Stroman, a right-hander, is 4-2 with a 4.01 ERA in 11 total appearances on the year. Oakland hurler Tommy Milone will try to stretch his unbeaten streak to 11 starts in a row on Friday afternoon when the Athletics play the second contest of a four-game set with the Toronto Blue Jays. Milone is 6-0 with a 2.87 earned run average since his last loss on MMay 3 and the As are 8-2 over his unbeaten streak. Fake Sneakers. The left-hander lost his first three decisions of the campaign, but now sits at 6-3 on the year with a 3.79 earned run average. Milone has won three of his past four starts, giving up three runs -- two earned -- on four hits and two walks over seven frames of a victory over Miami on Sunday. The 27-year-old is 3-0 with a 3.12 ERA in seven outings at home this year, but has lost both of his previous career meetings with the Blue Jays while yielding 11 earned runs over 13 innings. The Blue Jays fell into a tie for first place in the AL East with Baltimore after losing last nights opener 4-1. It marked Torontos fourth setback in six games and came despite R.A. Dickey giving up four runs -- two earned -- over a complete-game setback. He was outdueled by Oaklands Sonny Gray, who yielded a run over seven innings. Gray struck out five and scattered four hits and three walks to help the As snap a three-game slide. "His curveball was disgusting tonight," said catcher Stephen Vogt on Oaklands website. "It was back to the Sonny Gray that Ive known for the last year and a half. Hes got one of the best curveballs in baseball, and he had it tonight." Toronto swept a three-game series at home from May 23-25 and won two of three in Oakland a season ago. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen