Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ttp://www.chinanhljerseys.com/]Stitched Je

in
Über uns
22.05.2018 07:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Right now, Aron Baynes is probably best known for his samurai-style haircut.If Andre Drummond misses much more time, Baynes could become known for his rugged play.With Drummond sidelined by a sprained ankle, Baynes had 20 points and eight rebounds to help the Detroit Pistons beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-88 on Monday night.This was because of everyone else, Baynes said. They got me the ball in great position, and all I had to do is finish. They were drawing the defense and I was left with the easy part.Baynes came within a point of his career high and played tough defense on Steven Adams, who had just four points in 29 minutes.As the president of the franchise, I probably shouldnt promote my own players, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. But Aron is a starting center in the NBA. The only reason people dont know that is because weve got an All-Star ahead of him.The Pistons (6-5) improved to 5-0 at home despite being without Drummond and Reggie Jackson, who hasnt played this season due to knee tendinitis.Our defense at home has been great, Van Gundy said. Im not quite sure why we havent been able to duplicate that on the road yet, but were locked in at home.Russell Westbrook had 33 points, 15 rebounds and eight assists for Oklahoma City (6-5), which has dropped four in a row. Victor Oladipo finished with nine points, but he was the only other starter to score more than four.Im not worried about our offense -- thats fine, Westbrook said. It is our defense. Weve got to defend at a high level, and were not doing that.Andre Roberson, who finished with four points in 29 minutes, said the Thunders defensive struggles are being amplified by their inability to hit shots.This is a humbling moment for us, he said. Weve got to find a way to get past the lack of jump shots going in.Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 17 points for Detroit.The Pistons used their post players to build a 59-47 halftime lead despite Westbrooks 25 points. Oklahoma City missed nine of 10 3-point attempts in the half, and Oladipo went 1 for 7 from the floor. Harris and Baynes each scored 13 points.Detroit led by as many as 19 in the third, but its reserves didnt have as much success as they had in the first half. The Thunder finished the quarter with a 13-2 run to trail 78-68.Despite Westbrooks best efforts, the Thunder couldnt put together a serious run down the stretch. On several occasions, he was able to pull defenders toward him and find an open teammate, only for them to badly miss the shot.TIP-INSThunder: Westbrook scored Oklahoma Citys last 14 points in the first half. ... Jerami Grant and Enes Kanter combined to hit nine of 16 shots in the first three quarters, helping keep Oklahoma City in the game. ... Westbrook picked up a technical foul in the first half for an accidental low blow against Caldwell-Pope.Pistons: Detroit is the last team in the NBA to be undefeated at home. ... With Drummond sidelined, the Pistons only grabbed one offensive rebound in the first half. ... Baynes got hit on his protective mask by Westbrook late in the fourth, and needed medical attention to stop the bleeding from his previously broken nose. Tonight was my last night with the mask, and it was good to have it on, he said.JUST TOO LATEWestbrook almost had 28 first-half points, but a replay review showed his 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer was still in his hand when time expired.BACK ON THE ROADAfter a four-game road trip, the Pistons were only making a brief stop at home. They play their next two games on the road before coming back to the Palace on Saturday.I thought this was an outstanding homestand, and I cant wait to get back on the road, Van Gundy joked.UP NEXTThunder: Return home to host the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.Pistons: Travel to Madison Square Garden to play the Knicks on Wednesday. Detroit beat the Knicks 102-89 on Nov. 1 behind 25 points from Harris. Carmelo Anthony led New York with 24 points. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 All Black . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap Air Max 270 Flyknit White . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.cheapairmax270.us/cheap-nike-air-max-270-brown/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max 270 Mens . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Red . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. MILWAUKEE -- A crucial walk to the opposing pitcher ended up spoiling an otherwise quality outing by St. Louis Cardinals rookie Luke Weaver.Weaver, making his fourth major league start, gave up three runs and four hits in six innings. He struck out 10, including four straight at one point. But it was a walk to Matt Garza with two outs in the third that helped propel the Brewers to a 3-1 victory and end a six-game losing streak.Jonathan Villar followed Garzas walk with a double and Kirk Nieuwenhuis then homered to right.Really, the one at-bat hes got to think about is a two-out walk to the pitcher, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. (Luke) knows that. I dont need to go remind him. That really cost us right there. That is a shame.Garza was 1 for 21 with one walk and 13 strikeouts on the season when he stepped to the plate against Weaver (1-2).That one at-bat to Garza is kind of what set it off, Weaver said. Just kind of lost a little feel for the ball there, and just lost him. I thought I made a good pitch to Villar, he put a good swing on it. And then that pitch to Nieuwenhuis, he put a great swing on it.Garza said he wanted to extend that at-bat against Weaver.I was just trying to take as many pitches as possible and keep myself from going back out there really quick, Garza said. He threw a good cutter off and I leaned out there. I was telling myself, `Id rather you punch out looking than swinging at something in the dirt.Garza (5-6) turned in his longest outing of the season, giving up one run and three hits in seven-plus innings while walking two and striking out eight.We hit a few balls hard, but for the most part (Garza) made pitches when he had to, Matheny said. He has always had good stuff.Garza allowed the first two batters in the eighth to reach base before being replaced by Carlos Torres, whoo pitched out of the jam but not before loading the bases with two outs.ddddddddddddYadier Molina hit a solo home run in the fourth for the Cardinals giving them a homer in a franchise-record 20 consecutive games.The Brewers loaded the bases with one out in the sixth but failed to score off Weaver, who struck out Keon Broxton looking to end the inning.Tyler Thornburg notched his sixth save in 10 chances.STRIKING OUTThe Brewers struck out 43 times in the three-game series against St. Louis, including a franchise-record 19 times on Monday, 12 in a 10-inning contest on Tuesday and another 12 on Wednesday.We really did a good job with the game plan, and we got them to chase some pitches, Weaver said.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: 1B Matt Adams, on the DL with left shoulder inflammation, could soon return to the lineup. Adams is getting healthy and getting close, Matheny said.Brewers: Manager Craig Counsell said OF Domingo Santana is healthy despite being out of the starting lineup for the third consecutive game. Santana missed games in May with a sore shoulder. An ailing right elbow kept him out of the lineup from the first week of June until earlier this month.UP NEXTCardinals: Alex Reyes (1-0, 0.64 ERA) will make his second major league start when St. Louis starts a three-game series at Cincinnati on Friday. He had a no-decision in his first start on Saturday against Oakland, allowing one run and two hits in 4 1/3 innings.Brewers: Junior Guerra (7-3, 2.93) will return to the rotation when Milwaukee opens a three-game series at Pittsburgh on Friday. Guerra had been on the DL with right elbow inflammation. He is 1-0 with a 1.72 ERA in three career games (two starts) against the Pirates. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen