Image and video hosting by TinyPic

efence, at least since the return of St

in
Über uns
23.05.2018 14:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. -- Inbee Park still leads the U.S. Womens Open by two strokes after the end of the fog-suspended second round. Jodi Ewart Shadoff birdied the 18th hole Saturday morning to move into sole possession of third place and a spot in the last group with Park and I.K. Kim when the third round starts later in the day. She had three holes to play when the horn sounded Friday evening and wound up shooting a 69 for a 5-under total. Park and Kim finished their rounds Friday. Park is at 9 under and Kim at 7 under. Players will start in groups of three from the first and 10th tees for the third round. The cut was at 6 over. Among those just missing it were five-time major champion Yani Tseng and seven-time major champ Juli Inkster. Nike Presto Negras . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Nike Presto Fly Hombre . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.prestoflynike.es/22-te-nike-presto-ultra-flyknit-mujer/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Air Max Fury Hombre . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Nike Presto Fly Blancas . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Gold Coast is far better placed to deal with their latest crippling AFL injury crisis than they were this time last year, according to midfielder Aaron Hall.The Suns are limping to the finish line yet again after losing Gary Ablett, Michael Rischitelli and Dion Prestia to season-ending injuries - just when it was starting to look like coach Rodney Eade might soon have had his best 22 players available for selection for practically the first time in his tenure.It would be an unprecedented situation, had almost the exact same thing not happened at Carrara 12 months ago - but there are some key differences.For one, the players who stepped into the void back then - like Hall, Touk Miller and Jesse Lonergan - are now a year older and a year wiser for their early exposure.But importantly, the spine of the Suns team is in good shape as they look towards a run home featuring several genuinely winnable games.The emergence of Peter Wright has provided Gold Coast with a quality third tall option in attack while their defence, at least since the return of Steven May from suspension, has been able to tame some of the competitions premier forwards.I think we definitely sit in a better position, Hall told AAP.Injuries are pretty much identical, but Peter Wrights come on the scene.dddddddddddd I think those talls can really cause some damage for the defence.Then youve got Steven May and Rory Thompson in the backline as well, which really stems us.I suppose you could say our spine is really solid and last year, a few of those guys were injury-hampered as well.The future is looking bright too - the Suns have also stockpiled one first-round draft pick and three second-rounders they traded in last year, to go with their own selections, and academy product Jack Bowes looms as one of the hottest properties of the 2016 draft crop.The difficulty will be competing in midfield, but Hall - who averages 29 possessions a game this season - says he wants to become the standard-setter of the undermanned on-ball group for the rest of the year.I really want to take charge in there and lead that group, he said.Myself, Gaz, Dids and Risch, we started to get a bit of synergy for the last month or so and we started getting on top of other midfields.Those three guys going down in one weeks not ideal but hopefully the rest of us can grow together and create that depth for next year as well as getting some wins on the board. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen