Image and video hosting by TinyPic

being able to bend my leg know

in
Über uns
23.05.2018 14:52
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

The Champions League clash between Barcelona and Arsenal features two clubs with combined revenues of almost 1billion euros - the highest ever for a last-16 tie in the competition - according to new figures. The Deloitte Football Money League, which profiles the highest-earning clubs in world football, puts the two clubs combined revenue from 2014/15 at 996.3m euros (£769.9m). Barcelonas revenue is 560.8m euros (£433.3m) and Arsenals 435.5m euros (£336.5m), with the two sides meeting again in the Nou Camp on March 16 after Barca won the opening leg of their last-16 tie 2-0 after Lionel Messi scored twice at the Emirates. The clubs in the last 16 have a total revenue of more than 4.3bn euros (£3.3billion).The European tie with the second highest joint revenue takes place in the Europa League, where Manchester United take on Liverpool in a meeting featuring teams with a combined revenue of 911.3m euros (£704.2m).Dan Jones, partner in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte, said: FC Barcelona and Arsenal generate the second and seventh highest revenues in world club football.Participating and progressing in the Champions League delivers significant revenue benefits in terms of UEFA distributions and matchday revenue, and success on the pitch can also translate into commercial uplifts.FC Barcelonas Champions League triumph last year resulted in UEFA distributions of 61m euros - an increase of 19.1m euros from the previous season. Similarly, Juventus successful run to the final last season helped the club to achieve total revenue growth of 16 per cent. Arsene Wenger believes Arsenal were capable of beating Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League final-16 tie Real Madrid are top of the Money League with revenue of 577m euros (£445.9m), but their opponents Roma are only 16th with 180.4m euros (£139.4m).Arsenal v Barcelona and Roma v Real Madrid are two of four ties in the last 16 which have total combined revenues of more than 750m euros (£579.6m).The other two are Paris St Germain (480.8m euros, £371.6m) v Chelsea (420m euros, £324.6m) - the Londoners are ranked eighth in the Money League - and Juventus (323.9m euros, £250.3m) v Bayern Munich (474m euros, £366.3m).Manchester City are ranked sixth in the Money League with total revenue of 463.5m euros (£358.1m), but no figures were available for their opponents Dynamo Kiev. Also See: Champions League fixtures Results Tables Sky Bet markets Marcos Rojo Argentina Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Cristian Ansaldi Argentina Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.wholesaleargentinajerseys.com/gonzalo-higuain-argentina-jersey/ Authentic Argentina World Cup Jerseys . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Willy Caballero Argentina Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Australia fast bowler Mitchell Starc may be back playing cricket in October after injuring his left leg in a freak accident. He was with the rest of the squad in Sydney earlier this month, taking part in a catching drill when he collided with training equipment. The laceration was so bad that he could see a couple of bones and needed approximately 30 stitches.The knee is fine, which is the biggest positive, he told the Cricket Australia website. I didnt really think I did anything bad. It wasnt until the doc started talking about what could have happened and what might be an issue [that I started to worry] and I had to have an x-ray.When they were cleaning up the wound the nurse actually said Theres your patella tendon, theres no nicks in it. The fact that he could see my patella tendon was a bit of an issue.Irrespective of the injury, Starc had been rested from the ODI tour of South Africa. He was phenomenal in the searing heat and on helpless pitches in Sri Lanka - 24 wickets at 15.16 apiece and a strike-rate of 25.8 - and the team management had wanted to keep him fresh before the home season began in November with Test matches against South Africa and Pakistan.But two weeks ago, during a routine practice session at Hurstville Oval, things took a bad turn.We were doing a fielding test as part of our Australian camp before the boys left for the South African tour, Starc said. We were doing high catching out of a ball machine. It was quite a windy day so Ive gone after this ball to try and catch it and it was getting away from me and [I] slid to catch it.The next part of the drill - which was meant to happen later down the track - was throwing down stumps, [which were] set up behind us. I unfortunately slid into the metal plate at the base of the stumps. I caught the catch so Im happy about that, but in the processs took some large chunks out of my leg.dddddddddddd I looked down and there was a big hole in the pants, [I] saw a flap of skin and threw my hand on it to try and stop anything that was going on. I couldnt see much. Then the pain started to get a lot stronger and kept hitting me and I thought something might be a bit worse. The doctors came over and I couldnt watch from there.I didnt quite know the extent until I was in the back of the ambulance when the doctor was explaining how bad it was. You [could] see a couple of bones. I didnt want to look at it at all. They numbed it pretty quickly so I couldnt feel too much.Starc was treated at St Georges Hospital for four days but has since returned home and was scheduled to begin working at the gym on Wednesday. While he was happy to finally get back into some work, there was the odd inconvenience. Its a weird feeling being in a knee brace not being able to bend my leg knowing that my knee is okay, Starc said. Its just to keep the flaps of skin on there to heal properly.Come October 25, however, Starc hoped to shift his inconveniences onto the opposition batsmen for that is when his state side New South Wales play their first match of the Sheffield Shield season - under lights - against Queensland.I want to play that one, and being a pink ball game at the Gabba its going to be new for the NSW team and for me as well. Thats still my goal, to be right for that Shield game and obviously weve got to factor in some workloads when Im back bowling first and foremost.If thats out of the picture the next one is being right for the preparation for the first Test [against South Africa on November 3] and making sure I dont miss any games for Australia. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen