Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eams earn home-court advantage in the first round.The Fever had a c

in Unsere Regeln 27.05.2018 15:34
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dak Prescott will likely have Tony Romo watching from the sideline in uniform for the first time as the backup to Dallas surprising rookie quarterback.Baltimores Joe Flacco will be an interested observer as well Sunday when the Ravens visit the Cowboys, eight years after he had a similar rookie rise from third-stringer to starter and playoff qualifier.Prescott doesnt have the Cowboys (8-1) in the postseason yet. But they can break the franchise season record with a ninth straight win, a streak that has vaulted Dallas to the best record in the NFL.Because of that success, Romo wont be the Dallas starter for the first time in 10 years now that the franchise leader in passing yards and touchdowns has recovered from a preseason back injury that gave Prescott the opportunity he seized. The 23-year-old said it wont be any different.Not for me, said Prescott, who was No. 3 in training camp before backup Kellen Moore broke an ankle in practice. I go in there and I worry about my game plan, just as I said -- whatever I can do to give this team a chance to win. Im sure Tony is going to be right there helping me, as hes done all year long.When the cameras arent on all three quarterbacks, theyll be on another Dallas rookie, running back Ezekiel Elliott. The NFL rushing leader with 1,005 yards is facing the leagues best rushing -- and overall -- defense. In October, Elliott faced the top rushing defense at the time in Green Bay and had a career-high 157 yards.The AFC North-leading Ravens (5-4) allow 71 yards per game. Elliott hasnt had that few since the opener, when he had 51 in Dallas only loss, 20-19 to the New York Giants. The Cowboys average a league-best 161 yards rushing per game.I think we are a lot more disciplined than teams they have played, Ravens defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan said. I am just putting it out there. I think we are more disciplined up front. It is going to be a different kind of challenge for them.Things to consider in the third straight game against an AFC North opponent for the Cowboys, who havent faced three straight opponents from the same division since 2007 against all three NFC East rivals:UNFAMILIAR SIGHT: Although he has missed 36 games with various injuries, Romo has never been the backup since Dallas coach Jason Garrett joined the staff as offensive coordinator in 2007. That prompted a reporter to ask Garrett what he expects of Romo in an unfamiliar role. Prepare to play, Garrett said. Thats job No. 1. And obviously be a positive influence on our football team, which he will be.SMITH 1K: Baltimore receiver Steve Smith needs three catches to become the 14th player with at least 1,000 career receptions. The 16-year veteran was reminded this week of an offseason comment that he might drive straight home to Charlotte immediately after making his 1,000th catch. Not from Dallas. That is a long drive, he said. I would have to rent a car and all that stuff.BRINGING THE LUMBER: The overshadowed Dallas defense faltered late in a 35-30 win over Pittsburgh after steady improvement most of the season. But one thing stood out to the Ravens: Cowboys safety J.J. Wilcox and a number of punishing hits he delivered, especially to running backs. Just seeing all that, it is going to be a tough, physical game, and I think that we are built for it, Smith said.OFFENSIVE MOMENTUM: The Ravens are hoping to build on their 22-point second half in a 28-7 win over Cleveland. Baltimore is 25th in offense (Dallas is third), and Flacco has thrown as many interceptions as touchdown passes (9). You have to find a way to make that stuff continue to work and continue to get better at the stuff that made us go off there a little bit in the second half, Flacco said.RESPECT THE KICKERS: Dan Bailey of Dallas and Baltimores Justin Tucker rank 1-2 in NFL history for field goal accuracy. Tucker has made all 22 kicks this season, and Bailey is 17 for 19.Not that Smith cares. I would rather go to a circus, a carnival, a fair or even a medieval festival and watch cotton candy be made before I watch Justin Tucker and the other guy practice kicking, Smith joked.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler Buy Ray Ban Wayfarer Cheap . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Buy Ray Ban Wayfarer . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.raybansunglassesoutletcheap.com/ray-ban-clubmaster-sunglasses.html . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses Cheap . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. The Minnesota Lynx have already locked up home-court advantage throughout the postseason. The Indiana Fever still have a shot at earning home-court in the first round.The two teams with different levels of motivation collide Friday when the Lynx travel to Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis to take on the Fever.With two games remaining in the regular season, Indiana (16-16) has clinched a spot in the eight-team playoffs and sits in sixth place, one-half game behind the Atlanta Dream and a full game behind fourth-place Chicago. The top four teams earn home-court advantage in the first round.The Fever had a chance to move up the standings Tuesday, but blew an 11-point lead in the second half and dropped an 89-87 decision to the Connecticut Sun. The Fever shot 52.5 percent from the field, but were sloppy with the ball, committing 21 turnovers that led to 20 Connecticut points. The loss spoiled a career-high 23-point performance from reserve guard Shenise Johnson and ended Indianas three-game winning streak.Minnesota (26-6) locked up home-court advantage in the playoffs with a road victory over San Antonio on Sunday.dddddddddddd The Lynx followed it up with an overtime loss to the Chicago Sky on Tuesday, though, ending Minnesotas five-game win streak. The Lynx have won 11 of their last 13.Maya Moore is averaging 19.4 points and 4.2 assists, both team highs for Minnesota. Sylvia Fowles (13.5), Seimone Augustus (11.3) and Lindsay Whalen (10.1) also are averaging double figures in points for the Lynx, who enter the postseason as the favorites to repeat as WNBA champions.Indiana veteran Tamika Catchings, who announced she will retire after the season, leads the Fever in scoring, averaging 12.7 points per game, and is second on the team in rebounding (4.8). Catchings will need to be at her best against the Lynx, who have won 11 of their last 13 meetings against Indiana, including both games this season.Indiana wraps up the regular season Sunday at home against the Dallas Wings. The Lynx finish the regular season Sunday against Atlanta. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen