Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ed the game shortly after Nick Hundley hit a three-run homer off Shawn

in Unsere Regeln 27.05.2018 15:35
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

TORONTO -- The Colorado Avalanche can only improve after they lost 10-1 Saturday night to the Montreal Canadiens.They will not have long to linger on the humiliation. They play the Toronto Maple Leafs Sunday night at the Air Canada Centre.The Maple Leafs come home on a high after defeating the Bruins in Boston 4-1 on Saturday night.It was only the third win on the road this season (3-6-5) for the Maple Leafs. They also ended a three-game losing streak.I never thought much about that, it was just winning the game and we feel weve been getting better, Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said about improving on the road. The last three games the first period kind of did us in, we didnt start on time and it was nice to see that we started, we were able to hold on. It wasnt the start we wanted but we didnt give up the goals, not because we had any, but because the guys battled. And then we were able to execute a little bit.The Avalanche were down 5-0 only 8:41 into the game in Montreal.Tough to describe, Colorado coach Jared Bednar said. Im going to take the blame for that one because we werent prepared to start the game. Theyre the best team in the league with the best record at home and were all the way down in the standings and we werent prepared to play. So that ones on me. ... If you have one or two players who dont show up, then thats on them. When you dont have the whole team show up, then thats on me.The Avalanche (10-15-1) are 1-2-0 on a four-game road trip that ends Sunday in Toronto. They are 1-6-1 in their past eight games. Colorado defeated the Bruins on Thursday.Colorados starting goaltender Calvin Pickard three goals on 10 shots Saturday before being replaced by Semyon Varlamov, who allowed six goals on 16 shots through the end of the second period.If you look at the mistakes we made the way we were playing, it was inevitable, Bednar said. We pulled Pick to maybe try to spark our team. That didnt work. So we put him back in. He had a good third.The Maple Leafs, meanwhile, had good goaltending again Saturday from Frederik Anderson.Our first period, we didnt do anything, Babcock said. We didnt win any battles, we didnt skate. I thought we were way better in the second -- we skated and had much more of the play. In the third period obviously it was great to get the win. (Andersen) played real well, especially early in the game, for us. He gave them the one there at the end of the second but was able to battle hard in the third.The Maple Leafs (11-10-5), who were outshot 33-20, escaped the first period with a 0-0 tie and outscored the Bruins 2-1 in the second period.Freddy made some big saves in the first to keep it a game and we kind of picked up our game as the game went on, said James van Riemsdyk ,who scored his 12th goal of the season. I thought the third period was our best period. I think we moved the puck around and tried to make plays towards the net and get them compressed towards the net to get those second chances. Adidas Gazelle Uomo Scontate . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Adidas Nmd Shop Online . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.nmdcs2nere.it/italia-scarpe-gazelle.html . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Scontate Adidas Stan Smith Bianche/Marroni . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Adidas Swift Run Uomo . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. WASHINGTON -- On a night when Gio Gonzalez earned his 100th career win, the Nationals starter deflected praise to his teammates. There was plenty to go around after Washington beat the Colorado Rockies 8-5 on Friday night.Jayson Werth and Daniel Murphy hit solo homers and drove in two runs each, and Bryce Harper had two extra-base hits as Washington earned its second straight win.Murphys team-leading 25th home run gave the Nationals second baseman 500 career RBI.Thats a special night, too, Gonzalez said. Im just glad I can share the same special night with him and with this organization, with this team.Gonzalez became the fourth player to earn his 100th win in a Nationals uniform joining Livan Hernandez, Jason Marquis and Max Scherzer.Gonzalez (9-9) threw six innings and allowed two runs and four hits with one walk and five strikeouts.Gio he kept his pitch count low, manager Dusty Baker said. Thats the key to his success, not getting runners on base or not walking people and he had a very good game tonight, excellent game.While Gonzalez hit the century mark, Rockies rookie Jeff Hoffman (0-2), remains in search of his first major league win. Hoffmans first two starts have come against the top two teams in the National League in the Cubs and Nationals.I feel really grateful for that opportunity, Hoffman said. I feel like they pulled me up at a good time to test me and to test our team. Next time out, at home, were going to go out there and get another one.Hoffman allowed a homer to the second batter he faced when Werth went deep for the second time in as many days and the 18th time this season.Murphys blast gave the Nationals a 4-2 lead in the fifth.Nationals rookie Trea Turner led off multiple innings with an infield single and his speed caused the Rockies to commit three errors. Turner stole his 16th base and scored two runs.When you can run, you make people rush, Baker said. And if people rush in this game most of the time theyre not themselves and most of the time theyre going to make mistakes. and thats what Trea does.Hoffman ttossed six innings and allowed four runs (three earned) and six hits with four walks and three strikeouts.ddddddddddddI thought there was some positives, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He gave up some runs early and really fought to get through six.Putting down that sixth inning I think was a nice step for him. Hes got a good arm. I like what I see from him the second time out here.The Nationals blew the game open with a four-run seventh off reliever Matt Carasiti, highlighted by a two-run triple from Harper.Closer Mark Melancon retired Christhian Adames for the final out. Melancon entered the game shortly after Nick Hundley hit a three-run homer off Shawn Kelley to pull the Rockies within three.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: 2B D.J. LeMahieu participated in the pregame workout, but was held out a third straight game with a wrist injury. Weiss said that barring any issues from the workout, he anticipates LeMahieu returning to the lineup Saturday. LeMahieu entered play Friday second in the National League with a .344 average.Nationals: C Wilson Ramos was given a second straight night off Friday, with backup Jose Lobaton starting in his place. Baker said that Ramos is healthy and will start Saturday. The NLs top-hitting catcher (.312) is 1 for 22 in his last five games.UP NEXTRockies: LHP Jorge De La Rosa (8-7) will look to build off his best start of the season when he takes the mound Saturday against the Nationals. De La Rosa threw a career-high tying eight innings and allowed two runs and four hits with one walk and six strikeouts in an 11-4 win over the Cubs on Aug. 21.Nationals: RHP A.J. Cole (0-1) will make his second start of the season Saturday against Colorado. Cole, was recalled from Triple-A Syracuse last Monday when Stephen Strasburg was paced on the DL. The 24-year-old threw seven innings and allowed four runs and five hits with two walks and eight strikeouts in a 4-3 loss to the Orioles on Aug. 22. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen