Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I get hit and how my body is supposed to react, Green said after the Warriors shootaround. I didnt know the people in the league

in Unsere Regeln 11.08.2018 04:50
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Draymond Green completely let loose on the NBA, criticizing the league office for its interpretation of an unnatural act two days after his latest flagrant foul.Green repeatedly has been penalized for his frequent high kicks that tend to strike opposing players in the face or the groin. The Golden State Warriors star forward said Saturday that he believes hes being unfairly targeted.I just laugh at it because its funny how you can tell me how I get hit and how my body is supposed to react, Green said after the Warriors shootaround. I didnt know the people in the league office were that smart when it came to your body movement. Im not sure if they took kinesiology and all this stuff for their positions to kind of tell you how your body is going to react when you get hit at certain positions.Or you go up and you got guys that jump to the ceiling, and Im sure a lot of these people that make these rules cant touch the rim. Yet they tell you [that] you are way up there in the air and which way your body [is supposed to react]. I dont really understand that. Thats like me going in there and telling them, Hey, you did something on this paperwork in here wrong. Like, I dont know what your paperwork looks like. It is what it is. I think they made the rule and make your rule. Like, I dont care.Green was hit with a costly flagrant foul 1 Thursday in a double overtime loss to the Houston Rockets. With 2:10 remaining in the game, Green was fouled underneath the basket by Rockets guard James Harden while attempting a put-back layup.On his way down from elevating, Greens right foot flailed upward and hit Harden in the face.After reviewing the play, officials ruled it a flagrant 1, rewarding Houston two free throws. With the Warriors down three points, Green split his free throws before Harden took his turn and knocked down both.Green is not expected to receive any further discipline over the incident, league sources told ESPN. In Greens tirade on Saturday, he coincidentally brought up Harden.If youre going to say its an unnatural act, no offense to James Harden, but Ive never seen nobody up until really James start doing it in my life that shoot a layup like this under your arm, Green said. Thats really not a natural act either. Its not a natural basketball play either.So, if youre going to make a rule, make a rule. But if youre going to take unnatural acts out the game, then lets lock in on all these unnatural acts and take them out the game if thats what were going to do. I dont know. Let them keep telling people how their body reacts, I guess. They need to go take a few more kinesiology classes though. Maybe they can take a tape in class, functional movement classes and let me know how the body works because clearly mine doesnt work the right way.When told of Greens comments later Saturday, Harden responded.I wouldnt call it unnatural, Harden said, according to SI.com. For me, I just go to the basket and go up with two hands like youre taught. If you grab my arm its a foul. Thats pretty natural in the sport of basketball, in any league. I dont know about whatever else [Green] has got going on.Harden added that his move is even catching on.Some people are copying mine as well, he said, according to SI.com. Im not going to say any names, but youve got a lot of people doing my moves, going to the basket, looking for contact, all that stuff. Thats what you call being a trendsetter, thats what you call being somebody people look up to. Its a great feeling for me. Asics Gel Noosa Tri 9 Mujer . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Asics Gel Lyte III España . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http://www.deportivasasicsbaratas.com/asics-gel-lyte-iii-baratas.html . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Onitsuka Tiger Venta Online . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Mujer . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. President-elect Donald Trump will attend Saturdays?Army-Navy?football game at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, a U.S. Naval?Academy spokesman confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday.Like past U.S. presidents who have attended the game, Trump is expected to honor the longtime tradition of sitting on Armys side of the field in the first half and moving to Navys side in the second in a symbol of neutrality.President Barack Obama attended the game in 2011, when Navy beat Army 27-21 at FedEx Field outside Washington, D.C. Obama attended the game with Vice President Joe Biden and Bidens wife, Jill. Obama tossed the coin at the start of the game, visited wounded soldiers and their families and appeared on the CBS broadcast during the game.Theyre the best we have to offer, Obama said at the time.Theodore Roosevelt was the first U.S. president to attend the Army-Navy game in 1901. According to the U.ddddddddddddS. Naval Academy, nine different Presidents have attended the game a total of 19 times. Harry S. Truman attended the most Army-Navy games, going to seven straight from 1945 to 1951. President George W. Bush attended in 2001, 04 and 08.Navy will be looking to extend its winning streak over Army to 15 consecutive games. The Midshipmen won 21-17 in Philadelphia last season, scoring the winning touchdown on Keenan Reynolds 50-yard pass to Jamir Tillman with 5:51 left. The Black Knights are 9-8-2 when a president attends the game, but Navy has won the last three times it occurred.Both teams come into Saturdays game with winning records -- the Black Knights are 6-5 and the Midshipmen are 9-3 -- for the first time since 2010. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen