Image and video hosting by TinyPic

mes of potential coaching cand

in
Über uns
22.05.2018 07:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Hasanboy Dusmatov was 7 years old when Mahammatkodir Abdullaev came out of their shared hometown to win the first summer Olympics gold medal in Uzbekistans history.When I was a kid, I saw Abdullayev getting the gold medal, Dusmatov said. At the time, I had a dream to repeat the story and get another gold for my country.With one brilliant performance after another in Rio, Dusmatov made it happen for himself and for Uzbekistan.The 5-foot-1 light flyweight dominated Colombias Yurberjen Martinez in the final Sunday, claming Uzbekistans second boxing gold and just its sixth gold in any summer sport.Dusmatov climbed on his teams shoulders and rode around Riocentro Pavilion 6 with an Uzbek flag draped around him, screaming to the cheering section filled with his larger teammates and many crying Uzbek men.Im very happy to be the first athlete from my delegation to get a gold, he said, dedicating the win to the President of Uzbekistan, Islam Karimov.Abdullaev memorably beat Miguel Cotto and Ricardo Williams Jr. on the way to the title at the Sydney Games in 2000. Dusmatov and Abdullaev are both from Andijan, and the 23-year-old Dusmatov joined him atop the sport by winning the first gold of the Rio Games in the mens lightest weight class.Dusmatov was outstanding from his first fight in Rio, a unanimous decision over Mexicos Joselito Velazquez last Monday. As a seeded fighter, he only had to win four bouts to claim gold, but Dusmatov was clearly the dominant talent.He proved it in the semifinals with a clear win over bronze medalist Nico Hernandez, the surprisingly impressive American. Dusmatov then cemented it by dominating Martinez in the final, throwing aggressive combinations and standing his ground with perfect footwork against the Colombians offense.Uzbekistan added six bronze medals to Abdullaevs gold over the previous four Olympics, but the current team is poised to multiply that medal count. Dusmatovs team is an amateur boxing power, with a 15-4 record so far in Rio and a roster full of gold medal candidates.Martinez rose from obscurity to claim Colombias first silver medal in Olympic boxing, highlighted by his stunning victory over Cuban star Joahnys Argilagos in the semifinal.After Dusmatov climbed down from his teams shoulders and accepted his gold, he immediately turned his thoughts to the future -- and something even Abdullaev didnt do.I will definitely continue, and I will participate in four years in Tokyo, Dusmatov said. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Online Orange . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Cheap Air Max 97 Plus Mens .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.cheapairmax97online.us/cheap-nike-air-max-97-online-rose/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Air Max 97 Vapormax Mens . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Cheap Air Max 97 Plus Womens .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. The Bottom 10 inspirational thought of the week:They met on the dance floor in the old high school gym, He fell like a rock, she kinda liked him. And his heart beat like thunder, as they moved cross the floor, When the music was over, she slipped out of his arms, and out the door.So close, yet so far away. So close, yet so far away. We believe in tomorrow, maybe more than today. Were so close, so close, yet so far away.-- So Close, Hall & OatesHere at Bottom 10 headquarters, located in the guest room of the penthouse Brent Musburger rents to store all of his old network blazers, we do a lot of looking live, but were not usually looking live at the games to which the rest of the nation is looking live.Thusly, on Saturday we were honed in on Rutgers at Minnesota. Thats where the Scarlet Knights had trailed 21-0 in the first quarter, but stormed back with a chance to tie the game at 24-24 midway through the third quarter ... but missed the PAT. Then they had a chance to tie the game at 31-31 early in the fourth ... but failed on the two-point conversion. Then they finally took the lead 32-31 with four minutes remaining ... but surrendered a 13-play, 59-yard drive. In the middle of it all was a backbreaker third-and-1 play when the Gophers ball carrier looked stopped, but spun and spun and spun like the + button on his controller was stuck ... and he broke a 9-yard run to set up the game winning field goal with 6 seconds left to play.So close, yet so far away.Seeking some sort of writerly symmetry, I reached out to the man who wrote those lyrics. Daryl Hall was born in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, became famous in Philadelphia and currently resides in New York. A life lived within the gravitational pull of Rutgers. So surely he could relate, right? Mr. Hall politely requests you get off of his property, said a security officer at the gate of Daryls house, where I could hear him singing with, I think it was Michael McDonald. Mr. Hall says to tell you the rules are the same here as they were that time you jumped onto his bus outside of Dorton Arena in Raleigh in 1986. You creep him out. Go away.So close, yet so far away.With apologies to Oates and Steve Harvey, heres this weeks Bottom 10.1. FA(not I)U?(1-6)The Owls stumbled against the Fightin Byes of Open Date U. after officials called for a late clock runoff. This week its a visit from Western Kentucky, which according to the mysteriously accurate ESPN Stats & Information department FPI formula has an 86.5 percent chance of winning. In a related note, that same FPI formula gives our Bottom 10 Stats & Info department a 1.2 percent chance of understanding how the FPI formula works.2. Rice (1-6) Speaking of FPI, why are we even wasting it on games that dont matter? Because here at Bottom 10 HQ theres only one game that matters, and thats the Nov. 5 Pillow Fight of the Century, aka the Owl Bowl, when FA(not I)U visits Rice. As of right now, FFPI says Rice has the edge with a 62 percent chance of winning, but also says that the rest of us have a 100.dddddddddddd.8 percent chance of winning simply because the game is being played.3. Buffalo Bulls not Bills?(1-6) Should either of the Owls get their acts together, the MAC East stands ready to fill the breach. Or spill the bleach. The first round of the one-and-somethings MACtion bunkhouse stampede got underway last weekend when previously 13th-ranked one-win NIU housed previously eighth-ranked one-win Buffalo 44-7.4. Bowling Green (1-7) Meanwhile, previously seventh-ranked one-win Bowling Green lost to previously 12th-ranked one-win My Hammy of Ohio 40-26. Now currently fourth-ranked one-win Bowling Green will travel to currently 16th-ranked two-win NIU, but not until next week on the night after Halloween.5. Houston (6-2)How was the week in Houston? To quote Ricky Bobby, Well, lets see. I got mauled by a cougar ... Wait, I am a cougar. ... I got mauled by a Mustang, I didnt get invited to join the Big 12, and my Crystal Gayle shirt is ruined. Other than that, it was great.6. Fres-no State (1-7) Its Pitchfork Season in the Bottom 10 and the latest team to run their coach out of town is Fresno, who fired Tim DeRuyter. During Mondays Championship Drive podcast, Ivan Maisel threw out some names of potential coaching candidates, including former Fresno bench-warming QB Lane Kiffin. As soon as we were done recording the pod, I immediately wrote a letter to Santa saying I wanted to change the first item on my wish list from an Evel Knievel action figure to Lane Kiffin becoming the head coach at Fresno State.7. Kansas Nayhawks?(1-6) You can always tell its time for Halloween when cable television channels start filling up their programming calendar with horror movies. For example: Kansas at Oklahoma and Kansas at West Virginia.8. I-Ow!-A State?(1-6) A friendly warning: Assuming we all come out of the Owl Bowl with our wits still intact, we need to immediately brace ourselves for what comes the very next weekend, when Iowa State travels to Kansas for the Auntie Em Bowl.9. UMess?(1-7) Two weeks ago, UMass surrendered 690 yards to Louisiana Tech. On Saturday, South Carolina scored more than 20 points for the first time this season. The Minutemen are the best thing to happen to improving male performance since ... well ... since a joke I cant write here without being fired.10. In a Rut-gers?(2-6)The Knights host Open Date U. this weekend. Curiously, FPI gives the Fightin Byes a 42.7 percent chance of winning.Waiting list: EC-Yew (2-5), Feeling Ill-inois (2-5), Marshall (2-5), My Hammy of Ohio (2-6), State of Kent (2-6), NI-Whew (2-6), San Jose State (2-6), UL(not L)M (2-5), commenting that a team is cheating and refusing to comment on those comments. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen